Banzored

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
oh and unicorns

eloisel

Forever Empress E
it was you up until a few weeks ago :)

How little you understand about jealous men.

*sigh* I've got a new picture I'm going to send Jack. That is when I figure out what is wrong with my PC. Tried to turn it on this afternoon and the on button clicks and the green light in the back is on showing it is getting power, but something isn't connecting and the PC turning on. This machine isn't even a year old and I bought it brand new. I'm not in the mood for figuring out how to get the case off this unit so I can figure out what is wrong with it. I want to get it going long enough to get anything off of it I didn't put on a flash drive. Honest, I'm going to find an internet storage service and put absolutely everything on it so when a machine goes kaput I'll just trashcan the blasted thing and not deal with the annoyance.

jack

Oh and Christmas!!!! Ho Ho Ho!

images

jack

How little you understand about jealous men.

*sigh* I've got a new picture I'm going to send Jack. That is when I figure out what is wrong with my PC. Tried to turn it on this afternoon and the on button clicks and the green light in the back is on showing it is getting power, but something isn't connecting and the PC turning on. This machine isn't even a year old and I bought it brand new. I'm not in the mood for figuring out how to get the case off this unit so I can figure out what is wrong with it. I want to get it going long enough to get anything off of it I didn't put on a flash drive. Honest, I'm going to find an internet storage service and put absolutely everything on it so when a machine goes kaput I'll just trashcan the blasted thing and not deal with the annoyance.

lol cloud online is cheap like 2-12 bucks depending on how much you need.

I solved my problems that way with these new TB credit card size drives. About 35 bucks and holds 1000 gigabytes of anything, usb plug in and bubble storage so it doesnt "crash" I've been storing all those digicomics Ive been collecting and it can be plugged in or not, fits in your purse and usb's into anything.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
lol cloud online is cheap like 2-12 bucks depending on how much you need.

I solved my problems that way with these new TB credit card size drives. About 35 bucks and holds 1000 gigabytes of anything, usb plug in and bubble storage so it doesnt "crash" I've been storing all those digicomics Ive been collecting and it can be plugged in or not, fits in your purse and usb's into anything.

How do they work out with metal detectors? I don't have to go through them but through a door right next to them. One of my flash drives is toast although the rest in the case seem to be ok. I'm wondering if proximity toasted the one or if my currently dead pc did it.

Typing hunt & peck on the Nook is fun!

jack

I'm still a hunt 'n pecker too ;)

Ding!

Banned
Well thats a lie. Me and jack go up to his cabin in the mountains for a few weeks every year and have a man-cation. No phone, internet, TV, or wife. Just beer, wine, hunting/fishing and stimulating conversation.

thats exactly what Vap and his dad used to do, except the only stimulating that was going on was Vap senior's private parts

jack

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
thats exactly what Vap and his dad used to do, except the only stimulating that was going on was Vap senior's private parts

The only private part of this man-cation is the private stash of whiskey we break into on the last day.

jack

The only private part of this man-cation is the private stash of whiskey we break into on the last day.

There's still a bottle of single-malt behind it :D

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Seems to be for some of you. How many hours spent now?

2 hours so far today. After spending the first part of today babysitting my nephew.

Is that acceptable Officer Donovan or shall I get out of the Internet and hop on one leg, while touching my nose, and reciting the alphabet backwards?

I swear that LOLCAT meme isn't mine.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
I've been on all day, I'm re-watching Supernatural on netflix. Two hot guys, 70s music and muscle car, spooky stories... it really doesn't get much better than that.

jack

mmmm my granddaughter was over and she and my daughter had some fun in the garden picking the incredible harvest. got the afternoon off and did a little shopping, Im making a fettucine dish with a tomato cream sauce yum, and we just opened the first bottle of Meritage. Pretty lovely afternoon all in all.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
mmmm my granddaughter was over and she and my daughter had some fun in the garden picking the incredible harvest. got the afternoon off and did a little shopping, Im making a fettucine dish with a tomato cream sauce yum, and we just opened the first bottle of Meritage. Pretty lovely afternoon all in all.

Sounds nice but it would be improved with some Sam and Dean.