Banzored

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
%21BsYPyGwCWk%7E$%28KGrHqYH-DIEvKLWzHeYBL3k%29TdpPQ%7E%7E_3.JPG

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Full disclosure in case anyone thinks I'm a double double secret agent in this epic internet troll war... I sent Ding! a PM asking for more information about this alleged theft by Jack. Maybe Ding! is Jack. Maybe Ding! is someone else. Maybe I'm just a nosy bitch.

Yeah, that last part for sure.

jack

Keep us posted on what you find out.

Ding!

Banned
jack stole original artwork from Veitch and never returned them. i believe he also conned Danny Hellman out of some ebay sale

FACT.

jack

So Miss Whore, what did you find out?

Anything?

jack

6227.imgcache.gif

Ding!

Banned
if I post any type of PI Vap will whine to the admins to have me banned

it's his MO. He talks tough behind his monitor but has no balls

jack

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Ooooh, even better! Even the intro to that show used to freak me out, I'd run up to the TV to make sure I DID still have control of the dials. Yes kids, that was before the days of remote controls.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Here's some interesting trivia about the actress in that Outer Limits episode... (she's a terrible actress, by the way... way over the top.)

She was the younger sister of Gypsy Rose Lee, made famous by that wonderful movie "Gypsy" starring Natalie Wood. Love, love, love that movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Havoc

The mother sounds like a raving lunatic.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

jack

Anyway...the "stolen artwork" refers to my original troll of Comicon.com over 15 years ago, I believe. Someone "stole" some of "steves" Swamp Thing artwork from the DC offices. Still hasn't ever been recovered. I owned a splash page from one of the issues that steve drew, and I was selling it on eBay (got 850) for it. There was a HUGE to do about it being one of the stolen pages (and Rick knew it wasn't stolen, but was hungry for hits to the fledgling site at the time) so he let the controversy simmer until Steve himself got involved on the boards, explained that I not only owned the work, but had the right to sell it. Pissed off Rick pretty righteously. I was so pissed at the treatment I received that I decided to troll the fuck out of the board as a result. I was extremely successful, since the Gutters were created to "contain" the type of posting I became "infamous" for.

The Hellman ebay thing is much funnier. Hellman tried to troll me in the Gutters by posting links to some of my eBay auctions and making fun of the books I was selling. I used to make pretty good coin selling books both at my store in the 90's and on eBay, and became very irritated at his constant bullshit about what I was doing, so I searched his auctions and discovered he'd been buying size 2 little girl shoes. Several pair. I thought it odd, so I posted the links in response. Turns out I busted him on it, because he made up this story about how he was buying the shoes for his "wife".

Still hasn't ever shown his wife's feet. Pretty sure there isn't a woman alive that has size two little girl feet. :bigass:

jack

Here's some interesting trivia about the actress in that Outer Limits episode... (she's a terrible actress, by the way... way over the top.)

She was the younger sister of Gypsy Rose Lee, made famous by that wonderful movie "Gypsy" starring Natalie Wood. Love, love, love that movie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Havoc

The mother sounds like a raving lunatic.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

and that's Eddie Albert (Green Acres) in the lead role. I loved that show. One of my forums at TKR links to a bunch of old episodes of the show. I have the boxed set of both years episodes and am still a huge fan :D

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Anyway...the "stolen artwork" refers to my original troll of Comicon.com over 15 years ago, I believe. Someone "stole" some of "steves" Swamp Thing artwork from the DC offices. Still hasn't ever been recovered. I owned a splash page from one of the issues that steve drew, and I was selling it on eBay (got 850) for it. There was a HUGE to do about it being one of the stolen pages (and Rick knew it wasn't stolen, but was hungry for hits to the fledgling site at the time) so he let the controversy simmer until Steve himself got involved on the boards, explained that I not only owned the work, but had the right to sell it. Pissed off Rick pretty righteously. I was so pissed at the treatment I received that I decided to troll the fuck out of the board as a result. I was extremely successful, since the Gutters were created to "contain" the type of posting I became "infamous" for.

The Hellman ebay thing is much funnier. Hellman tried to troll me in the Gutters by posting links to some of my eBay auctions and making fun of the books I was selling. I used to make pretty good coin selling books both at my store in the 90's and on eBay, and became very irritated at his constant bullshit about what I was doing, so I searched his auctions and discovered he'd been buying size 2 little girl shoes. Several pair. I thought it odd, so I posted the links in response. Turns out I busted him on it, because he made up this story about how he was buying the shoes for his "wife".

Still hasn't ever shown his wife's feet. Pretty sure there isn't a woman alive that has size two little girl feet. :bigass:

When did this ebay sale happen?

I guess there's some bad feelings about you giving some info to someone's wife during divorce proceedings? Sounds like old news to me.

jack

Over 30 years old and has nothing to do with the present. Also has nothing to do with the asshat hawking said info, and guess who that is?

The eBay sale happened in 1998. I sold about 5 grand worth of my best stuff at the time, that piece was the centerpiece of the sale.

jack

Folks who never got over their butthurt still trying to "get even".They're still stuck in the past and can't let it go.