bad dog: how much do you charge for fructose syrup?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Pathetique

You are of course, completely pwned by bad dog :bigass:

jack

No, you aren't.

jack

You should stop now. I know I've had enough out of you. I'm sick of your bullshit, and won't tolerate any more of this.

I'll spam you out forever if you don't shut the fuck up.

I could care less if you respond to this "threat" with any of your dribble, because I've made up my mind. Keep it up, and get drowned out.

Your choice, little asshat.

jack

That goes for your karma too, fuckley.

jack said:
You should stop now. I know I've had enough out of you. I'm sick of your bullshit, and won't tolerate any more of this.

I could care less if you respond to this "threat" with any of your dribble, because I've made up my mind. Keep it up, and get drowned out.

meltdown.jpg

jack

Looks like the thread title on this one hasn't been changed either.

pwned

Elnidfse

jack said:

I've discovered jack's pet peeve, what a joyous day this is. Alright, if your mind is so pent up on doing so, then spam me right now, so you can fume all that rage and we can continue, my good sir, with our lives.

jack said:

You should probably just ignore him.

Wait, the title of this thread was changed. Moderators, please change it back, I was asking how much bad dog charged for his delicious, homemade chocolate covered pretzels.

TYIA.

jack

Elnidfse said:
I've discovered jack's pet peeve, what a joyous day this is. Alright, if your mind is so pent up on doing so, then spam me right now, so you can fume all that rage and we can continue, my good sir, with our lives.

What's your fucking problem, fuxxor? You've already assimilated, effortlessly.