ATTENTION: I'm looking for a redneck girl/gold digger tramp.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

ATTENTION: I'm looking for a redneck girl/gold digger tramp.​

What The Hell Sabrina Hollins GIF - What The Hell Sabrina Hollins Sistas GIFs
Bea Fiedler Fiedler GIF - Bea Fiedler Fiedler Bea GIFs

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers

logoflag.gif
images

Lumiranda Be Yourself Inside Out Sticker - Lumiranda Be Yourself Inside Out Lu Miranda Asesoria De Imagen Stickers

What you gonna do when I bend the block...Pull up on that ass in a brand new drop, while I'm holdin' my dick...Speakers on blast with tremendous knock ...TV's in the dash, rims just won't stop...ou need to be down with a pimp like me...I ain't turning down nothing but my collar, you see...Girl trolls, I been shaking, sticking and moving...Tryna to get you and that booty....:D

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
ATTENTION: I'm looking for a redneck girl/gold digger tramp.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey, how you doin' lil' mama? Let me whisper in ya ear...Tell ya somethin' that ya might like to hear...Got a sexy ass body and ya ass look soft...Mind if I touch it to see if it's soft?...Nah, I'm just playin' 'less you say I can...And I'm known to be a real nasty man...And they say a closed mouth don't get fed...So, I don't mind askin' for head...Ayy, bitch, wait 'til you see my dick...Wait 'til you see my dick...Ayy, bitch, wait 'til you see my dick...I'ma beat that pussy up...Ayy, bitch, wait 'til you see my dick...Like B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM...B-AM, B-AM, B-AM, B-AM...Wait 'til you see my dick
Ruggstickles Pickle GIF - Ruggstickles Pickle Pickles GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Finally!...I think Mirah got a crush on ME...That same crush missmanners and Siren had with ME. :D[/size=4]<<<Back then I wasn't about REDNECK love.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Women Power Woman GIF by techshida