ATTENTION: I'm looking for a redneck girl/gold digger tramp.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A redneck girl likes to cruise in daddy's pickup truck, but she'd rather ride or die in a HUMMER H2...Gimme a, gimme a, gimme a redneck girl,...I never had a snow bunny, but if I did I promise to rock tha bitch'es world...I guess if I would have been a professional athelete/one who gives greater than 50% of their income to a gold digger, i wouldn't be posting this thread<<Wat?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Are you that Troll Kingdom redneck girl who likes to cruise in yo' daddy's pickup truck, but rather ride or die in MY HUMMER H2

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I mean!...All I wanna do is.........

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
C'mon redneck girls/gold digger tramps....who needs TK's Media Center?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Just so y'all know if you get up at ME, I specialize at making honey dips get BUCK NAKED and....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
OIG3.uQ464Zx1WUkTOQSrvBRE

jack

OIG3.ZgxniqTlC4JqBPf7CJ1g

jack

OIG1.lotDvoYas.a6NhCrWoYe

jack

who needs TK's Media Center?

Lol there's that jealousy again. You could have made your "sports forum" a pretty lively place...instead you spam about eastern North Carolina sports. Nobody even gives those teams a glance, and it's all you post about. Kind of irrelevant as a "sports info forum". No one give a shit about the panthers and whatever minor league college teams you post endlessly about.. Hell the fucking Giants are even better than them.

Meanwhile, I've got close to 3000 seperate threads in TKMC and have built a powerhouse of a complete library of music. It's the best forum outside of the Mine Field.

Not just my opinion, it's a fact born out by the number of real individual views each thread actually gets. Those aren't spam views, like the way you bump your views on pretty much every thread you post to make yourself seem relevant. People actually enjoy the music threads I put up.

My forum is relevant. Yours is spam.

:D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Why haven't I got any replies from a female troll?<<What do I have to do to get one of those thangs?...Will I be able to survive this humiliation?...I mean!, after 20+ years at Troll Kingdom, I was thinking...I should had HIT something by now.

^^Click Here If Your down (Ladies Only)^^

jack

Lol there's that jealousy again. You could have made your "sports forum" a pretty lively place...instead you spam about eastern North Carolina sports. Nobody even gives those teams a glance, and it's all you post about. Kind of irrelevant as a "sports info forum". No one give a shit about the panthers and whatever minor league college teams you post endlessly about.. Hell the fucking Giants are even better than them.

Meanwhile, I've got close to 3000 seperate threads in TKMC and have built a powerhouse of a complete library of music. It's the best forum outside of the Mine Field.
Not just my opinion, it's a fact born out by the number of real individual views each thread actually gets. Those aren't spam views, like the way you bump your views on pretty much every thread you post to make yourself seem relevant. People actually enjoy the music threads I put up.

My forum is relevant. Yours is spam.

:D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

ATTENTION: I'm looking for a redneck girl/gold digger tramp.​

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

ATTENTION: I'm looking for a redneck girl/gold digger tramp​

^^HOLLA BLACKFOOT^^​

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Its know February 7...I have 7 days left to get me some female troll LOVING...:D

Black Roses Sparkle GIF - Black Roses Sparkle GIFs

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Its know February 7...I have 7 days left to get me some female troll LOVING...:D

Black Roses Sparkle GIF - Black Roses Sparkle GIFs

Better hurry, that pig isn't going to put a dress and lipstick on itself. Also remember to make that pig squeal as you fuck it before you cook and eat it. Nevermind, you'll probably fuck it after you eat it anyway.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

ATTENTION: I'm looking for a redneck girl/gold digger tramp.​