Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Q'Plah indeed.

I can make new subforums if there's anything you'd like to start up or have any ideas for new topics to begin with...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Q'Plah indeed.

I can make new subforums if there's anything you'd like to start up or have any ideas for new topics to begin with...
Let me think about it. Might be better to wait to create new topics and sub forums until we get people posting again. But then again maybe that's how we get people posting again.

jack

There are over 5000 members on the board. I'll spend some time this week figuring out how to do an email blast to all the current and former members to let them know the board is kickstarting again. See what interest there is out there.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Yeah, Loktar was never banned, Blackfoot. Quit yer lyin'.

jack

That would be like asking him to stop breathing.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You "moderated" 2 spam copypasta bullshit forums.

Call my forums at ASVS what you wanna Lokie. Bottom line is I was a moderator. Now tell me your contribution at ASVS? Your only contribution at TrollKingdom was confessing that you engage in omnisexuality. <Baahahahahahahahahaa.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
There are over 5000 members on the board. I'll spend some time this week figuring out how to do an email blast to all the current and former members to let them know the board is kickstarting again. See what interest there is out there.

Tyralek/Dik Funk gave you the title of administrator, but you have nothing to do with ASVS. I must say nice fake troll Venooker.... Even Khas/Charlemagne has not posted in her/his forum "Khas Corner" since January 1, 2018. <Baahahahahahaha.... Only 130 messages since 2012. <Baahahahahahahaha. Even Tyralek/Dirk Funk and Paul abandon the board since my account got hacked.....WHO'S ONLINE 0 MEMBERS, 0 ANONYMOUS, 5 GUESTS: There are no registered users currently online. <Baahahahahahahaha.

jack

You sound jealous :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Nope! I'm pissed because you're an administrator at ASVS, something that you do not deserve or want. Why haven't you made a post since Tyralek/Dik Funk gave you that title? Why did Khas/Charlemagne went awol on ASVS. Why can't you activate NX-01/Loktar account?... Why do birds sing, Venooker? <Baahahahahahaha. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it still make a sound? or does It depends on what you mean by 'sound'? Holla black!, Tyralek/Dik Funk

jack

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Nope! I'm pissed because you're an administrator at ASVS, something that you do not deserve or want. Why haven't you made a post since Tyralek/Dik Funk gave you that title? Why did Khas/Charlemagne went awol on ASVS. Why can't you activate NX-01/Loktar account?... Why do birds sing, Venooker? <Baahahahahahaha. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it still make a sound? or does It depends on what you mean by 'sound'? Holla black!, Tyralek/Dik Funk
I wasn't able to activate my NX-01 account because I couldn't get into my old email account. jack was however able to activate my new account L' oktar. No big loss since my old NX-01 account only had a few hundred posts.

jack

Call my forums at ASVS what you wanna Lokie. Bottom line is I was a moderator. Now tell me your contribution at ASVS? Your only contribution at TrollKingdom was confessing that you engage in omnisexuality. <Baahahahahahahahahaa.

I think it's well past time for you to shut up and mind your business. You aren't getting in. End of story. You're hated here and you love that. You're not getting a chance to do that at ASVS.

Suits me just fine too, Wilson. Shut up and move along. That's all you're going to hear going forward. You could have gotten in if you'd been even remotely civil, but now it's not happening under any circumstances.

See what your hateful bullshit bought you?? :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yes you were a "moderator". A MIJO. Moderator in Jest/Joke Only. My contribution to TK is probably mostly spam, but it is still better than your spam and people actually want me here. Oh and being a heterosexual crossdresser does not make me omnisexual.

The Question

Eternal
My contribution to TK is probably mostly spam, but it is still better than your spam and people actually want me here.
At least your spam is entertaining and not plagiarized from other people.

The Question

Eternal
Oh and being a heterosexual crossdresser does not make me omnisexual.
I'd bet money that that's true. I mean, this is kinda sexy:

iu

But I'm betting Loktar still wouldn't fuck a magazine.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I've been doing my home work on Star Trek upon my reinstatement to ASVS. So far I've watched 10 episodes. When I watched it as kid, I didn't realized that Captain Kirk would fuck anything. I don't remember Whoopi Goldberg/Guinan and LeVar Burton/Lt. Commander Georgee La Forge being there.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yes you were a "moderator". A MIJO. Moderator in Jest/Joke Only. My contribution to TK is probably mostly spam, but it is still better than your spam and people actually want me here.

You're other contribution is logging-in to LIKE Venooker's messages....You sir are not a jack-dancer, you're a jack-ass-kisser <Baahahahahahahahahaha. And just so you'll know, Venooker did not get you back at ASVS, Tyralek/Dik Funk did that....Don't worry Tyralek/Dik Funk gonna do the same with me. We talked about it on FB. <Baahahahahahahahahahaha.