Attention ASVS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It'll be some time, but eventually they might. What with how people are finally starting to realize just what a shitfest social media really is. My guess is that they'll spin off from Discord servers instead of Usenet groups this time around, though.

Discord actually makes sense. I have a discord account for several groups I'm in (Like the Game of Thrones: Winter is Coming game I play online) it works pretty well when you need a backdoor strategy room.

I was part of Usenet too and for its time, it worked pretty well. I hated thread trees though. Lazy windows 3.1 users couldn't figure out how to format the text boxes properly and it drove me nuts sometimes, which is why I love this format.

Facebook is fun in the interim, but it won't last much longer I'm thinking.

jack

Never heard of it. Ill check it out later today.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
^Ohhhhh you bitch! you gonna skip my request to re-join ASVS?^
Why do you want to re-join ASVS anyway? Isn't having a copypasta/spam Sports Forum on one board with 3 duals enough to keep a broke ass cupcakeer busy?

jack

I don't think he wants to re-join anything. I think he just wants to troll, since he has nothing to contribute.

In case you hadn't noticed ;) ASVS is a dead board. If and when it gets kickstarted it won't involve Mr Wilson.

jack

Ever notice when you tell him "no" he just gets louder and starts to repeat himself endlessly?

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why do you want to re-join ASVS anyway?

Its only fitting that Dirk Funk/Tyralek right the wrong that caused me too lose my status at ASVS. Being that I moderated 2 forums there.

Isn't having a copypasta/spam Sports Forum on one board with 3 duals enough to keep a broke ass cupcakeer busy?

The Agony Of Defeat wasn't gifted to me Lok. That is blackfoot NAP's gig. The only thing I'm guilty of there is copy/pasting. Your buddies Venooker, The Question/Vulpes Inculta/The Highwayman/The Saint/John-Daniel Castle, Charlemagne/Khas are guilty of spam/flooding the topics

The Question

Eternal
The Agony Of Defeat wasn't gifted to me Lok. That is blackfoot NAP's gig.
blackfoot NAP said:
with all these threads about blackfoot (CeeJay or blackfoot NAP), we contribute to 'troll kingdom.

You are on fuckin' record admitting that CeeJay is Blackfoot NAP is Steve "Samurai" Jack. You've copped to it already, so you should probably quit lying about it.

Maybe the fact that you won't quit fuckin' lying about your duals makes people think you're either, 1: Untrustworthy, or 2: Mentally fucking koo-koo bananas. Non compos fuckin' mentis. Nuttier than squirrel shit.

That and the fact that you fling shit at 'em means they're not lettin' you back in.

Now, it's one thing if that's your intention. That, I get. There's a certain beauty inherent to burning a bridge.

But it takes a compleat retard to demand to be allowed to cross the very same bridge you're throwing molotov cocktails at.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Ohhhhh you bitch! you gonna skip my request to re-join ASVS?^

I don't think he wants to re-join anything. I think he just wants to troll, since he has nothing to contribute.

In case you hadn't noticed ;) ASVS is a dead board. If and when it gets kickstarted it won't involve Mr Wilson.

If ASVS is a dead board, Why did they make you an administrator Venooker affer 20 years? What it boils to is your're trying to out do my accomplishment here at TK and at ASVS. Dirk Funk/Tyralak, Paul and Charlemagne/Khas left that board to DIE. Bahahahahahahahahaha. Whats funny about this Venooker, you've made less than 100 post. Whatever!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The reason the board is currently dead, numbnuts, is because the topic that it was centered around - the infamous "Star Trek vs. Star Wars" debate - died back in 2018, after The Last Jedi nerfed Star Wars firepower so hard, that it handed Star Trek a victory on a silver platter (and made most of Mike Wong's cocksuckers at SDN have a mental breakdown, I'm sure).

Right now, the only plan to revive that board is with a giant Trek/Wars crossover story (that ignores the Sequel Trilogy, and only considers Season 2 to be the only part of Discovery that's canon, purely due to Captain Pike), similar to what the defunct Trek Wars: The Furry Conflict once did... just without the Fur.

jack

If ASVS is a dead board, Why did they BLAH BLAH BLABIDDY BLAH
200.gif

jack

You are on fuckin' record admitting that CeeJay is Blackfoot NAP is Steve "Samurai" Jack. You've copped to it already, so you should probably quit lying about it.

Maybe the fact that you won't quit fuckin' lying about your duals makes people think you're either, 1: Untrustworthy, or 2: Mentally fucking koo-koo bananas. Non compos fuckin' mentis. Nuttier than squirrel shit.

That and the fact that you fling shit at 'em means they're not lettin' you back in.

Now, it's one thing if that's your intention. That, I get. There's a certain beauty inherent to burning a bridge.

But it takes a compleat retard to demand to be allowed to cross the very same bridge you're throwing molotov cocktails at.

Bet a nickel he never responds to this. baaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Its only fitting that Dirk Funk/Tyralek right the wrong that caused me too lose my status at ASVS. Being that I moderated 2 forums there.

You didn't "moderate" anything there, little bitch. You tried to do the same thing that you've done at every other board. Spam it and make it all about you.

The fact that you keep repeating this only shows how jealous you are that Jack got admin status there and you're running around TK begging to be let in.

It's very amusing. Oh and by the way, where's the 300 you owe me, Wilson?

Keep telling people we had a lunch bet, when what actually happened at that lunch was you whined about how Jack left Comicon and established himself at TK without even inviting you to come along. No one invited you, you followed him here.

Which is EXACTLY what you've done. For the last 20 years now. Followed him around like a little puppy dog, begging for attention.

;)

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The reason the board is currently dead, numbnuts, is because the topic that it was centered around - the infamous "Star Trek vs. Star Wars" debate - died back in 2018, after The Last Jedi nerfed Star Wars firepower so hard, that it handed Star Trek a victory on a silver platter (and made most of Mike Wong's cocksuckers at SDN have a mental breakdown, I'm sure).

^Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah^ Fuck you, Star Trek and Star Wars. The forums Shitposting, Ten Foward and The Neutral Zone had nothing to with Star Trek vs. Star Wars. I moderated two forums at ASVS that had nothing to with Star Trek vs. Star Wars. As a matter of fact, Khas(Charlemagne) Corner had nothing to do wit Star Trek vs. Star Wars. Baahahahahahahahahahaahah.