NEW AGE POSTING
mick.jpg
artby%20joe.jpg
ceeart.jpg

2557.jpg
fish%20hook.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah asshole, that's Jim Bogner's original of Mick Jagger (Commie's Geedis) first published in Shiot Crock back in the late 90's/ early 2000's. I was editor of the issue that sketch appeared in. I remember when he went after you for it, before he died. You paid him back by registering his name here as part of your big "troll" with that stupid NAP bullshit you failed at. Looking at the other three sketches you can see that there's absolutely no way you "drew" that logo. It's clearly Bissette's work.

Thanks for outing yourself so sweetly :bigass:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
mick.jpg
micky.gif

My drawing on the left. Jim Bogner's on the right. At THE KINGDOM in the Jam-a-jam-a-Ding-Dong Forum (Online Comic Jams) - Moderated by Cheese. Geedis and I had an art challenge. If I recall correctly Geedis won the chalenge. The point was I proved to Jim Bogner, Hunter X and Danny Hellman that I had drawing skills. They did artwork for a living, I did it for fun.

jack

uh huh....sure sure :bigass:. Only problem is, Bogner never posted at The Kingdom. As in never.
And you only lasted 2 weeks before Bissette blocked you from The Swamp, and I banned you for good when you wouldn't stop with the shrimp bullshit.
Hellman never posted there either. You remember Belt Sander? Bet you don't.

Bogner and I were mortal enemies over the "rape laughing" which predated the Kingdom. You probably don't remember that. I can link you to the thread in question if you like. As far as Hellman is concerned, he's still blocked on FB and is perma'd from here forever. Like you should be.

Thanks for dancing.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The Strip Doctor's Lounge - Moderator: Eel O'brian and geedis (Jim Bogner) Photo Weirdness, Fan Art encouraged here. Remember, a picture is only worth a thousand words if the artist knows that that many!..... Hellman posted under another handle at THE KINGDOM. I can't recall who it was. The challenge took place in the Jam-a-jam-a-Ding-Dong Forum.

jack

geedis was never moderator of strip Doctor's Lounge and it never appeared that way in the title. Hellman didn't post under any "handle" at the Kingdom. My board was simply something you were ONLY part of in the beginning. You were very quickly banned after it picked up steam and would have no idea who or what was posted there. Just because you type some bullshit to match your lies doesn't make it true fuckley.

Thanks for dancing, jiggybooboo

jack

Hey Chuck, I know you like to think you were part of all that back then, but you weren't. You even call my old board "your kingdom" and act like it was yours, but it never was. You contributed nothing to it. Just like here. You were obnoxious and stupid (like you are now) and everyone grew to dislike you very much because of your antics (like we do now). Those of us that still post here, that is. The rest are at FB and we still hang out together. You part of that? I don't think so.

Sad, but true. Like Highwayman says maybe if you stopped acting like such a piece of shit, we'd stop treating you like one.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pitt Boss Temple Of Fuckaville - Moderator: Sgt. Pepper Spray.
AKA "Think I care ???" place

D Film Festival - Moderator: jack.
You know the drill, make a dfilm, enter it here!

The Strip Doctor's Lounge - Moderator: Eel O'brian and geedis.
Photo Weirdness, Fan Art encouraged here. Remember, a picture is only worth a thousand words if the artist knows that many!

Jam-a-jam-a-Ding-Dong - Moderator: Cheese
Online Comic Jams.

My board was simply something you were ONLY part of in the beginning. You were very quickly banned after it picked up steam and would have no idea who or what was posted there. Just because you type some bullshit to match your lies doesn't make it true fuckley.

You banned me from logging-in as a member, I could still read your forum as a guest dum-dum. How do you think I got all this info from. At COMICON we laughed your ass out of the forum.

Last edited:

jack

Like I said, anybody can type anything to suit their lies. You've been proven a serial liar.

You don't have any actual links to prove what you're saying because there aren't any. I do have the full archives and logs and I call bullshit. Just like your fake book and your new fake messageboard. It's all lies. You are living a fantasy of what I used to do when I was involved in comics. I couldn't draw for shit, my talent is drumming and percussion. But I was able to engage with artists who could draw and it was a wonderful time in my life. You weren't part of it, so I'm sad for you that you still are obsessing over it.

Good luck, Chuck.

Last edited:

jack

Pitt Boss Temple Of Fuckaville - Moderator: Sgt. Pepper Spray.
AKA "Think I care ???" place

D Film Festival - Moderator: jack.
You know the drill, make a dfilm, enter it here!

The Strip Doctor's Lounge - Moderator: Eel O'brian and geedis.
Photo Weirdness, Fan Art encouraged here. Remember, a picture is only worth a thousand words if the artist knows that many!

Jam-a-jam-a-Ding-Dong - Moderator: Cheese
Online Comic Jams.

You banned me from logging-in as a member, I could still read your forum as a guest dum-dum. How do you think I got all this info from. At COMICON we laughed your ass out of the forum.

Except I changed the forum to members only after I traced your IP constantly lurking, which Bissette pointed out. 3 weeks out you had to have an account to be able to see the board. I'm surprised you've forgotten the threads here about that very thing, because it sparked quite a backlash, especially from you as I recall. :bigass:

"dum-dum"

Sorry Charlie, I call bullshit.

jack

...........................and we're done with this discussion. I mean feel free to go on, no one gives the tiniest shit at all.

The Question

Eternal
Typical cupcakeer. Can't create a fucking thing, steals everything. That's why the jigaboo contingent in Africa are still failing hard, because they're fucking retarded primates who can't built or create a fucking thing for themselves.