Arsenal v Chelsea - FA CUp - Place Your Bets

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Arsenal v Chelsea - FA Cup

rvotxn3gspvxhuolxyn4.jpg

Note: Tried to post this in the Sports forum but the vBookie option doesn't come up in there.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I just want to say I know nothing, NOTHING about this sport. It is probably not possible to know less than I do.

But, go Arsenal. I like the name, and blue is a nice color.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
vBookie is only turned on for the MF right now. I will turn it on for the sports forum. Let me know if you want it anywhere else.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I BET 5000 CREDITS ON A DRAW SO EVERYONE GOES HOME HAPPY.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The only people who will want a draw is the TV Companies because then we would need a replay!

CaptainWacky

Do they not go extra time and penalties?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Do they not go extra time and penalties?

You're actually right :phpconfused:

I could have sworn that the FA had decided the Semi's would be over two legs but I was wrong.

I will make sure you get your correct payout if at the end of extra time it's still a draw. ;)

1-1 right now btw.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Hang on - is the draw for the end result, regardless of the penalty shoot out, because there won't be a replay here. So if either team wins on penalties, will that count as a win, or a draw?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Well fucking Chelsea won the game 2-1 :arolleyes: because of some SHOCKING decisions from our young backup goalkeeper Lukaz Fabianski.

How do I update the bet to reflect the winner, Hambil?

I can't figure it out.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Just click the checkbox next to the result and click 'settle bets'

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Wenger neads a new goalkeeper, for sure. Drogba is still a wanker, however.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Almunia is really solid. I like him a lot. He was shaky last season but he's been great for us this campaign. I'm going to stab El Hadji Diouf in the neck for injuring him if I ever meet him. He would of dealt with both goals or at the VERY least would have saved the first.

But yeah, this game has proven that Fabianski is not up to scratch to cover for him. :(

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Well, it's not settled yet. It's done taking bet, but we're waiting for results.

CaptainWacky

THE REFEREE WAS BLIND.