Anyone else creeped out by this Loktar / JF thing?

I mean, I know they are just messing with us and I think they may even be the same dude but sheesh get a room.

Also no playing with balls and leaving me out.

(The second point is the important one.)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
SilentBtViolent said:
I mean, I know they are just messing with us and I think they may even be the same dude but sheesh get a room.

Nope, me and JF are not the same person. I'm not THAT lonely, horny and desperate! Also, which would you prefer: a little harmless flirting and cybering with JF or me whining and insulting Gagh and Jethro?

Chadarnook

Mentalist said:
I wish I was dead.

untitled3zx.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Loktar said:
Nope, me and JF are not the same person. I'm not THAT lonely, horny and desperate! Also, which would you prefer: a little harmless flirting and cybering with JF or me whining and insulting Gagh and Jethro?
Start a poll, and be sure to include the "neither" option.

:clang: :fib:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's amazing how many social retards converge on TK, some harmless and likable (me!), some horny but basically okay (Loktar, Ford), some STUPID CUNTS WHO ARE CUNTS WHO'LL THINK THAT BECAUSE I'M CALLING THEM CUNTS THAT MEANS THEY'VE "WON" WHICH MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE IF YOU EVEN STOP TO THINK ABOUT IT YOU CUNT (VKD and friends.) And then there's Menty!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
CaptainWacky said:
It's amazing how many social retards converge on TK, some harmless and likable (me!), some horny but basically okay (Loktar, Ford), some STUPID CUNTS WHO ARE CUNTS WHO'LL THINK THAT BECAUSE I'M CALLING THEM CUNTS THAT MEANS THEY'VE "WON" WHICH MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE IF YOU EVEN STOP TO THINK ABOUT IT YOU CUNT (VKD and friends.) And then there's Menty!

Yeah I I totally agree, except I prefer the term social misfit rather than social retard.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'd like to play air hockey and foosball with Wacky, while doing shots of the McCullen 25

CaptainWacky

Sorry Loktar, I should have taken your dislike of the word retard into ACCUNT (account).

CaptainWacky

^Your av is fucked up too!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We all make mistakes, but only a precious few of us ARE mistakes.

:hh: