Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

Synaesthesia

kiddwaya-kidd.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Let this punk-ass biarth back in TK for 1 more post to give ME a YES or NO on joining his fake ass board, owned and operated by the sock who calls himself the....100 drummer (Venooker).

Synaesthesia

Let this punk-ass biarth back in TK for 1 more post to give ME a YES or NO on joining his fake ass board, owned and operated by the sock who calls himself the....100 drummer (Venooker).

John's response...
Fucking Ceejay... Jesus Poindexter Christ, what a fuckin' retard.

1. Jack doesn't own The Signal.

2. Already gave the answer to that begging, and in no uncertain terms. The answer, once again, is Fucking No, You Retarded Shitskin Cocksucker.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^^Face it chump.^^ The Qeustion is D.O.N.E...I say he doesn't own the forum...The Question retired, because I owned his ASS, like I owned all those before him who thouht MY game was weak...I'm still here you pathetic SOCK...Its been over 20+ years old man...^^Face the fact that I will eventually take over your spot^^.

Synaesthesia

Yo dick face! (The Question), are you going to give ME the thumbs up to join your board or what...Make that post yes or no at Guilded - The Signal...You have your own board now player-playa!...You don't have to nibble on Venooker's nut sack any more...You are free John!...You can do your own thang!

LOL, you posted with the wrong account again. Blackfoot nap never asked to get in.

That was your dual "C=40" remember?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH as in the OP.

What a fucking moron.

:bigass:
Everyone knows they're the same account :bigass:

Synaesthesia

^^^Face it chump.^^ The Qeustion is D.O.N.E...I say he doesn't own the forum...The Question retired, because I owned his ASS, like I owned all those before him who thouht MY game was weak...I'm still here you pathetic SOCK...Its been over 20+ years old man...^^Face the fact that I will eventually take over your spot^^.
If it talks like a duck...

392796563_24389135867351615_942260879472337224_n.jpg

StarMan™

Right, so ...

Unban The Question.

Ban the human refuse / spam fucktard.

Putting aside that - erm - question, how about answering: why allow him this space? Do the admins read his dribblings on a daily basis? Did I underestimate blackfoot's audience?

Just do it. Permaban blackfoot NAP, permaban C-40 ... permaban every single one of his alts. WTF. He's a fucking spammy twat. It might be forgivable if he contributed in some way, but he doesn't. Again, WTF.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Game, set and match :bigass:

Too bad about your man crush dumping you. He was here long before you were and he'll be here long after you're gone.

^^Holla Black mothafucka!...Who are you referring to sock?^^...jack (Venooker/Vap/Vappooper)?...Or...Daniel (The Question/The Highwayman/John/The Saint/Daniel)?...You can't talking about Venooker, because that other fuck-stick is banned/retired because I shut his racist redneck/trailor parke trash ASS DOWN<<<:bigass: :bigass:

Synaesthesia

^^Holla Black mothafucka!...Who are you referring to sock?^^...jack (Venooker/Vap/Vappooper)?...Or...Daniel (The Question/The Highwayman/John/The Saint/Daniel)?...You can't talking about Venooker, because that other fuck-stick is banned/retired because I shut his racist redneck/trailor parke trash ASS DOWN<<<:bigass: :bigass:

Why are you such a dishonest coward?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
John's response to Starman (at Signal)

I don't think StarMan understands: The staff at TK aren't interested in getting rid of the guy who's running off the board's remaining membership. That's why they haven't done it already. He runs off the members other than the minefield crowd, then nobody's still there who will complain when Menty shuts down TK. That, as far as I can tell, is The Plan.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass: HOLLA BLACK

How is The Question and 100 Drummer fake ass FORUM (The Guilded) going?'''Probably like Venooker's, Kingdom did...Is the 100 Drummer charging y'all a fee to join Guiided?...Just so you'll know, your IP address including location is at risk...Forums such as Venooker's forums offer help finding IP addresses and uncovering where they're located. Be sure to double-check IP address information you find to verify its accuracy before joining Guiided...I learned that 20+ years ago when I joined Venooker's Kingdom...I didn't lose no $$$, because I joined for free...i got a 4 lunch buffet at the Dragon Garden too fuck with Venooker and Steve Bissette, via: DevilMan and Eel O'Brian...Both MODS at The Kingdom

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Right, so ...

Unban The Question.

Ban the human refuse / spam fucktard.

Putting aside that - erm - question, how about answering: why allow him this space? Do the admins read his dribblings on a daily basis? Did I underestimate blackfoot's audience?

Just do it. Permaban blackfoot NAP, permaban C-40 ... permaban every single one of his alts. WTF. He's a fucking spammy twat. It might be forgivable if he contributed in some way, but he doesn't. Again, WTF.

John's response to Starman (at Signal)

I don't think StarMan understands: The staff at TK aren't interested in getting rid of the guy who's running off the board's remaining membership. That's why they haven't done it already. He runs off the members other than the minefield crowd, then nobody's still there who will complain when Menty shuts down TK. That, as far as I can tell, is The Plan.

^Link please^...I'm not reaching an agreement in which each person or group gives up something that was wanted in order to end an argument or dispute.,,Fuck off 100 Drummer