Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
He fucked Steve Bissette, DevilMan and Eel O'Brien back in the day.

I never gave Jack any money for anything, so you're just making shit up again. But I loaned you 300$$$ so your crack dealer wouldn't break your legs. To this day hasn't been paid back. Funny how you accuse others of what you do yourself. That's why Alice fired you and you had to clean toilets at your bro's fish market.

Where's my money, Cunt 40?

Alyssum

CUNT-40 said:
The only reason I don't have at least 100,000 messages is because 90% of my post were deleted...I'm a TRUE Legendary member of TROLL KINGDOM...Why TK will not accept or admit confess, and own. up to MY existence or the truth of...The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint didn't ever contribute or accomplished what I did here...Rememder! I once had a forum at TK (Wax My Hummer) which was giving to ME by missmanners...The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint never had a forum...After 20+ years of service, The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint never reached MOD status...In other words, he was a bitch who made alot of post, a bonafide complete looossseeerrr!!!

talking-to-the-wall.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Recognize the place "Charles J Wilson"?? It's mine now :bigass:

APTOPIX_Tropical_Weather_North_Carolina_80158_55468759_ver1.0-1.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The rebuilt house is quite nice. I think I showed some pics of it earlier in another thread. Congratulations!

So, I love what a dishonest coward Cunt 40 is. He was on spamming his forum earlier. He read all the posts about him. It seems the dishonest coward is going to just follow his dishonest pattern of being a coward. Fine with me. He will show up in this thread right around midnight tonight and post a bunch of lies about me around stuff that never happened, and then slander devilman with even more lies and then of course threaten to show "alice" all his posts.

Begs the question...WHY is "Charles J Wilson/Cunt-40/Blackfoot nap" such a dishonest coward?

Click Here for complete Story

jack

So Devilman owns your old house now? That's very........interesting :bigass:

StarMan™

Is that tree what triggered Charles' hyper-retardation?*

I lost an uncle and a cousin (his son, tragically) to a falling tree.

Yet when a big mother like that smacks Charles on the head, we end up with, well ... need I say more?

Oh God, you indiscriminate bastard. You have the sense of humor, don't you?

*Hyper-retardation implies a pre-existing level of retardation prior to any tree-to-head incident, obviously.

jack

Is that tree what triggered Charles' hyper-retardation?

I lost an uncle and a cousin (his son, tragically) to a falling tree.

Yet when a big mother like that smacks Charles on the head, we end up with, well ... need I say more?

Oh God, you indiscriminate bastard. You have the sense of humor, don't you?

Chuck had already moved out of there, and a black single mom and her kid were residing.

Along came hurricane Florence and that was the result. It killed both the mom and the daughter.

jack

Yeah, it was quite a story. I happened to be perusing Willow a couple years ago and saw the house for sale, remembering it was Chuck's old home (from his endless posting of his email using his address LOL) and alerted Devilman that it was a fire sale. From what I understand, DM bought the house for a song, used FEMA insurance to completely fix it back up and now rents it out for a nice sum.

Last I saw the place was worth 400k, and he's making a nice living off it.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Here's how it looks after I fixed it up...Should probably flip it at this point.

bdccd02a5fe031d493905bf4be2d9de6l-m3265255129od-w640_h480.jpg

bdccd02a5fe031d493905bf4be2d9de6l-m2563470972od-w640_h480_x2.webp

bdccd02a5fe031d493905bf4be2d9de6l-m1075660660od-w640_h480_x2.webp

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I left Mercer Ave in 1998, when I got the job at Colonial Parke Apartments...My moms sold that house in 2004, after my brother hit the lotto for $98.5M,..That pic by Charles-Steve Cucumber was dated 2021...

So Devilman owns your old house now? That's very........interesting :bigass:

^^^That was a pic from 2008...It didn't happen when Hurricane Florence hit September 14, 2018<<Failed troll by Old Dirty Bastard Venooker

Here's how it looks after I fixed it up...Should probably flip it at this point.

bdccd02a5fe031d493905bf4be2d9de6l-m3265255129od-w640_h480.jpg

^^Nope!^^ That's 22 Mercer Ave, Charles-Steve Cucumber.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I left Mercer Ave in 1998, when I got the job at Colonial Parke Apartments...My moms sold that house in 2004, after my brother hit the lotto for $98.5M,..That pic by Charles-Steve Cucumber was dated 2021...

^^^That was a pic from 2008...It didn't happen when Hurricane Florence hit September 14, 2018<<Failed troll by Old Dirty Bastard Venooker

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
^^^That was a pic from 2008...It didn't happen when Hurricane Florence hit September 14, 2018<<Failed troll by "Charles J Wilson/Cunt-40/Blackfoot NAP"
As usual you don't know what you're talking about :bigass:

and another thing:

realtor.com

32 Mercer Ave, Wilmington, NC 28403​

Est. $422,000
  • 3bed
  • 2.5bath
  • 1,679sqft1,679 square feet
  • 0.24acre lot0.24 acre lot
32 Mercer Ave

Photo of property at 32 Mercer Ave, Wilmington, NC 28403

Off Market

• 3bed
  • 2.5+bath
  • 1,679sqft1,679 square feet
  • 0.24acre lot0.24 acre lot
32 Mercer Ave,
Wilmington, NC 28403

• Property type
    Single Family

• Year built
Last sold 2021. The original house in this lot was destroyed by hurricane Florence in 2018. Rebuilt in 2019, sold in 2021.

See where it says "32" nor "22"? Want to see what I did with the backyard?

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

Click Here for Complete Story

Looks like 32 Mercer ave to me, dumbest black asshole on the planet. When you lived in it it was a slum, now it's worth 500 large

I make bank every month on the rent from a nice white family that's leased since I bought it in '21.

Read it and weep, sucker.

Last edited:

jack

blackfoot NAP said:
I left Mercer Ave in 1998, when I got the job at Colonial Parke Apartments...My moms sold that house in 2004, after my brother hit the lotto for $98.5M,..

LOL that's what the Cunt-40 toon's been spouting for years, word for word. Guess that means you're:

BUSTED! Thanks for confirming that for the 100th time.

jack

Nice house DM! Would love to see the backyard pics!

jack

and another thing:

Hurricane Florence news: (from the greenville NC online archives)

A tree fell over their home at 32 Mercer Avenue after 7 a.m. Friday, and the impact caused the roof to collapse and land on the family. The mother and infant died inside, while the father was taken to a hospital with injuries. They all were stuck for hours before being pulled out of the rubble. Sep 14, 2018