ange, prove you work at Cedars-Sinai.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The only time he was ever inside Cedars - Sinai wheh he was admitted to their ICU when two homeless retards beat him nearly to death over a bag of returnable cans.

Ange

Banned
As everybody knows that name was used by ten of us for over a year. very few posts were mine. I have a life and did not spend much time then posting. We had about 7 girls and three guys. Go ask them not me. ps. Cedars don't pay bonuses to work for them. I love those 25,000 bonuses just to sign a contract for 3 years.

Come watch me kick That fat chicks ass. If that pig can stop eating long enough to post. or is not scared

jack

What I'm noticing about this is the way the troll feeds. You saw the spray this morning, everyone ignored him and he went away.

He had 20,000 fucking posts at sfn and they were all him ranting like he's been ranting here.

Since it's an attention troll and has absolutely nothing to contribute otherwise the easiest way to kill it (now that we've exposed it) is to ignore it.

We've already proven exactly what he is, we don't need to keep feeding his rather shitty yarnspinning schtick anymore.

Do we really care? I'm bored with it, but the SFN shit indicate's he'll stick around here forever if he has a reason to.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Sigh... if everyone else wants to quit slipping bait onto over-sized sharp hooks for this bat-shit crazy old man to chomp into, I will, too.

bye bye fun :phpcrying:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sigh... if everyone else wants to quit slipping bait onto over-sized sharp hooks for this bat-shit crazy old man to chomp into, I will, too.

bye bye fun :phpcrying:

Didn't we try and fail using this tactic against Blackfoot? But I'm in if everyone else is gonna try and ignore Earl.

jack

see, I'm a fence sitter. I'm with Kitty, that persona FREAKED OUT at what Eloisel did to it last night. The shit today was priceless, but still it was fun to watch him froth senselessly.

Wait til Wheezie eviscerates him in her response. He'll regret this horseshit. You know fucking her would be ecstatic.

Not to mention REALLY FUN

jack

Didn't we try and fail using this tactic against Blackfoot? But I'm in if everyone else is gonna try and ignore Earl.

Don't misunderstand me, it isn't about ignoring Earl at all. It's more about letting this steam pop off, and dealing with the deflated troll. If he doesn't get what he wants (which is total board disruption, he'll leave. I heard what he sounds like in real time, he's been homeless before, and come up against some pretty fucked up shit in his life obviously.

It explains the persona to a T. Still, like Mirah says, the idea of it (when she realized what she was doing on the mimicry) made her sick.

It would make any sane poster ill to cop to a persona like that.

Seph

Retired Account
i like telling him hes a mug prick

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well, now that it's down to miss piggy jokes it's kinda boring. Can't say I won't poke the anthill ever again, but hey stranger things have happened. Somebody should wordfilter the word Ange for giggles, that'd be funny.

jack

i like telling him hes a mug prick

You like telling all mug pricks that they're mug pricks. Look how you PERMA'D Charles dual telling him that. That's all he can parrot whenever he posts.

Completely pwned.

Fucking mug prick. Wonder how he likes eating his own fudge?

jack

Well, now that it's down to miss piggy jokes it's kinda boring. Can't say I won't poke the anthill ever again, but hey stranger things have happened. Somebody should wordfilter the word Ange for giggles, that'd be funny.

Last night was cool though. Classic Wheezie.

Earl's a one trick, and a weak one at that, like 'gear sez. We're too bored :::sigh:::

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The only thing is normally when I stir up shit I get a pretty good discussion on real issues going. With Ange, it was like just setting a hornet's nest on fire and then staying out of the way while the thing exploded and shot hot bee all over the place.