Ah. Bummer. I'll look elsewhere then.

To the insidious worms up on TurdForge:phpquestion:

Hey, you're a knew Republican Room chap yes:phpquestion:

Gock, "dirk funk" AND TurdForge's Republican Room-

PERFECT TOGETHER:party:

An appropriate :cool: 3's company:hat:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh, and Dirk - Yub and Kitty have nothing to do with neg hazing. Neither does your pathetic squabbles with other Badlanders and the stiffy you have for Dual. Maybe I'm not overkeen on your quick support in the posting of RL details and photos, the most weasel-like form of "trolling" (if that is what it is) that people resort to when they can't get the job done properly, but that's not enough either.

I did it because I can. Welcome to the gang, fuckhead.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Oh, and Dirk - Yub and Kitty have nothing to do with neg hazing. Neither does your pathetic squabbles with other Badlanders and the stiffy you have for Dual. Maybe I'm not overkeen on your quick support in the posting of RL details and photos, the most weasel-like form of "trolling" (if that is what it is) that people resort to when they can't get the job done properly, but that's not enough either.

You mean a photo that had been posted numerous times already? Don't make me laugh.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Read the last line, you sad lonely closeted moron.

The last line isn't nearly as interesting as the one I highlighted. I don't care if you can. That doesn't interest me one bit. Lots of people "can". What interests me is that you find something shocking about me re-posting a picture that has been made public numerous times.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I didn't say I found it shocking. I said I find that tactic to be sorely lacking in any sort of worth.

Read again, spanner.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I didn't say I found it shocking. I said I find that tactic to be sorely lacking in any sort of worth.

Read again, spanner.

The picture was part of a punchline, fucktard. Even a halfwit such as yourself should be able to see that.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You're obsessed with my comments on the picture. Again, not important. You really should read that again, and focus on the "because I can" part.

When you're finished waving your hands about and shrieking like a girl, come back to me so I can continue to laugh at you.

Here, I'll make it simple:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You're obsessed with my comments on the picture. Again, not important. You really should read that again, and focus on the "because I can" part.

Again, that doesn't interest me. Lots of people can. So what?

When you're finished waving your hands about and shrieking like a girl, come back to me so I can continue to laugh at you.

I don't see any of that going on. However, I am very pleased to have you and J&L dancing for me this afternoon.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL! I'm dancing for YOU!

My God, that defence won't work, spanky. It is clear and obvious to one and all, that there is only one person in this thread dancing to my tune. What a dummy!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Dancer_and_Guitar_Player.jpg