American Dollar No Longer Wanted In Canada!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The day I had predicted ages ago has finally arrived my American bitches! I absolutely knew this was going to happen one day! Even my own parents were stunned, and had remarked to me 'you were right! We remember the very day you stated the Canadian dollar would not only be at par with the American dollar, but it would bypass it too!' This merely serves as further proof I am but a God.

I take it this means you Americans will no longer be spending your ridiculous greenbacks up here in Canada on vacations or anything like that yes? There can be no better result of our climbing dollar. Anything to keep the fucking Americans out of my country. Now, it is the other way around. Americans begging for cold, hard Canadian cash. This was evident when I saw on my nightly news the line of cars leaving Canada and crossing into the USA as part of a massive shopping spree. Remember my children, this is only the beginning. Canadians purchasing consumer goods in the USA will then lead towards Canadians purchasing the entire USA, and turning it into our playground. I said one day we would make the Americans our bitches. How very right I have proven to be!

FUCK OFF USA!!! BWAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

1 Canadian dollar = 1.021764 U.S. dollars

Here is your new God you fucking American pieces-of-shit!

Loonie_reverse_view.png

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I was thinking the same thing.

Besides, Canada will never own the US.

The Chinese already have the note. :p

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The day I had predicted ages ago has finally arrived my American & Canadian bitches! I absolutely knew this was going to happen one day! Even my own parents were stunned, and had remarked to me 'you were right! We remember the very day you stated the British pound would trounce the Canadian & American dollars. This merely serves as further proof I am but a God.

I take it this means you Americans & Canadians will no longer be spending your ridiculous greenbacks up here in Britain on vacations or anything like that yes? There can be no better result of our climbing Pound. Anything to keep the fucking Americans & Canadians out of my country. Now, it is the other way around. Americans & Canadians begging for cold, hard British cash. This was evident when I saw on my nightly news the line of planes leaving Britain for the USA & Canada as part of a massive shopping spree. Remember my children, this is only the beginning. British people purchasing consumer goods in the USA & Canada will then lead towards the British purchasing the entire USA & Canada, and turning it into our playground. I said one day we would make the Americans & Canadians our bitches. How very right I have proven to be!

FUCK OFF USA & CANADA!!! BWAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

1 British Pound = 2.034 US dollars
1 British Pound = 1.981 Canadian dollars

Here is your new God you fucking American & Canadian pieces-of-shit!

pound_coin.jpg

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Canadians purchasing consumer goods in the USA will then lead towards Canadians purchasing the entire USA, and turning it into our playground.

Evryone was scared of the Japanes doing the same thing in the 80's.

Never happened then, won't happen now.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Oh, goodie. I can throw out all those contracts with Canadian vendors sitting on my desk.