Allow Me To Welcome You, Former Wordforgers...

The Question

Eternal
...back to free speech. Come one, come all, to the Greatest Show On The Interwebz!

We have a few more rules here than we used to, please do acquaint yourselves with them, and then go nuts anyway.

The fellas Most Directly Responsible are the owner, Mentalist, who ain't hardly ever here, and Eggs Mayonnaise, who don't hardly give a shit. They're both liberals, but unlike the ones you've been dealing with, our brand can actually be reasoned with and have senses of humo(u)r. (One's a Brit, the other's a filthy Yank like most of us.)

So grab a cookie and a stiff drink, kick ya shoes off, and settle in. We've got feuds to start, tall tales to tell, and a Mine Field to shitpost in.

The Question

Eternal
Where is GTurner, btw? I'm a bit surprised he's not here yet.

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Where is GTurner, btw? I'm a bit surprised he's not here yet.
Why would he be? He probably thinks you're a twat like most of the rest of us, and this place is dead as a door nail. He likes people to actually notice his spam, so he's not likely to sign up to a forum that has three posts a day.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, cut the crap, Chup. You've seen what I called over a year ago. You're late to the party, doesn't mean you have to be a party pooper.

And yeah, I doxxed you. For about 18 minutes before I told Eggs to yank it out. From a place where exactly nobody bloody saw it. Put a band-aid on your butt-hurt already, you did the same shit to me -- well, you, Scorp and Lube-Ass -- so quit your weeping and get on board, you know WF has jumped the shark just as clear as I've known it for 18 months.

The Question

Eternal
Yell at Eggs on that, m'man. Absent The Mentalist, who is the largely-absentee owner of the joint, Eggs is the one to yell at.

Good to see you here, though. Welcome back to freedom of expression. :bigass:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I will say, it is fairly quiet here. It's kind of a group home where everyone has known everyone else for forever and they all sit on the porch and go "Ayup." I mean, I like the place for what it is and it's a stand-up group. But I've tried to start a couple discussion threads on politics or crime or what have you and they don't really go anywhere. Make of it what you will.

Oh, and I borrowed your avatar over there as an "I AM SPARTACUS." show of solidarity. Of course since I got banned within, say, 4 hours of doing it, kind of a moot point.

gturner

You need a critical mass for political discussions. Looking at WF, they may soon drop below that critical mass.

I tried to keep the RR active, but it looks like most of the activity is probably going to end up in the Violet room - where guests cant see it. So they've killed the one active forum by making most of it hidden. -- geniuses...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, and the forum names are bewildering here. Best I've figured out for whet to start a thread is, go to New Posts, find a thread on a similar subject, and see what forum it is in.

El Chupacabra

Oh, cut the crap, Chup. You've seen what I called over a year ago. You're late to the party, doesn't mean you have to be a party pooper.
Um, no. I questioned Gul's syuiotyability as a mod from the day he took over - and if you hadn't been so wrapped up in your own clowning around you wouldn't now be so clueless of what actually was said during your time on WF.

And yeah, I doxxed you. For about 18 minutes before I told Eggs to yank it out.
The length of time was irrelevant ad the information was revealed, against my consent, and you cannot put a genie back in the bottle. People saw it who I did not want to see it because, unsurprisingly, it was mentioned at WF almost immediately. I even had alerts on my linkedin from people who had followed your link to check it out (like Liet for instance). So don't claim nobody saw it. You had no control over who saw it and what they did what it. And that's the point. You took away my privacy and, worse still, invited people to screw with my working life...and that's the point you don't grasp. You did it to Gul as well, which was equally the same, irrespective of what I think of him. If that information had previously been revealed by me then fair enough. But you don't do that shit to people when you know that was clear cut, substantial unrevealed information...and them expect them to ignore it and see it as no big deal. Plus, I was not a mod and how no impact on the decision to ban you other than my trolling of you on open board. There was no clique and no PMs from me to the mods spo you took revenge on me for having a role in banning you, which you assumed to be the case but had no proof of and which actually you were totally wrong on, which makes it even worse.

You fucked up Castle, and you know it.

El Chupacabra

Um, no. I questioned Gul's syuiotyability as a mod from the day he took over - and if you hadn't been so wrapped up in your own clowning around you wouldn't now be so clueless of what actually was said during your time on WF.

And yeah, I doxxed you. For about 18 minutes before I told Eggs to yank it out.
The length of time was irrelevant ad the information was revealed, against my consent, and you cannot put a genie back in the bottle. People saw it who I did not want to see it because, unsurprisingly, it was mentioned at WF almost immediately. I even had alerts on my linkedin from people who had followed your link to check it out (like Liet for instance). So don't claim nobody saw it. You had no control over who saw it and what they did what it. And that's the point. You took away my privacy and, worse still, invited people to screw with my working life...and that's the point you don't grasp. You did it to Gul as well, which was equally the same, irrespective of what I think of him. If that information had previously been revealed by me then fair enough. But you don't do that shit to people when you know that was clear cut, substantial unrevealed information...and them expect them to ignore it and see it as no big deal. Plus, I was not a mod and how no impact on the decision to ban you other than my trolling of you on open board. There was no clique and no PMs from me to the mods spo you took revenge on me for having a role in banning you, which you assumed to be the case but had no proof of and which actually you were totally wrong on, which makes it even worse.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Cut it some slack. It's not used to having 5 people logged in at the same time. ;)

The Question

Eternal

And after the decade of shit you pulled, here's my response: Wah. Next time, don't wake the wrong dog. :sarek:

El Chupacabra

And after the decade of shit you pulled, here's my response: Wah. Next time, don't wake the wrong dog. :sarek:
You're not a dog. You're just an irresponsible middle aged man with no life who couldn't best me within the parameters of the rules so had to sink to the bottom of the barrel to score points.