According to the TOS, this needs to be addressed immediately.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's not the point. the TOS is specific, she was warned once and is freaking out again. She also threatened another member AGAIN yesterday, and when I called her out on it acted like he'd done nothing.

That one's nothing but trouble for this board. If you need a handjob, use your own hand. Leave the hairy fat biker d00ds alone. You know better.

jack

Yknow, your morals run the gamut depending on your opinion. One minute you're ranting at everyone for violating poor Charles rights, now you want to gloss over the same kind of rule breaking.

The thought of imaginary pussy sparking loyalty like this is pathetic.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That's not the point. the TOS is specific, she was warned once and is freaking out again. She also threatened another member AGAIN yesterday, and when I called her out on it acted like he'd done nothing.

jack, can you pls give me direct links to the posts in question? The above one only leads me to the Badlands page, and I really don't feel like wading through all of Ange's posts to get to the ones you mean.

aeommai

cookie?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yeah, they pretty much don't have a point. Evidently they think that running a whois search is a bannable offense.

Don't get me wrong, I detest this "Ange" person, but this is public information, and I don't think it's against the rules.

Seph

Retired Account
A awful man...

sorry thats tranny flange...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have to agree. That server info is available even for me, and I am a complete idiot when it comes to googling any kind of useful information. Not that this was useful in any way, shape or form...

Now for the 'She also threatened another member AGAIN yesterday' bit... link pls?

jack

same thread a post or two down. She makes some comment to will about how she better not (or her dad better not) find out our personal info.

Fuck earl. You guys are idiots letting him smirk around.

jack

personally, I don't give a shit either way. It's a played one trick and we're being had.

I just hate the slime and it pisses me off when it gets like this.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Tell me about it. No matter what I do, I always end up having some of it stuck on my clothes.* Yuck.

*(The first person who makes a suggestive remark about this gets tossed in DC, btw) :whistle:

Seph

Retired Account
Tell me about it. No matter what I do, I always end up having some of it stuck on my clothes.* Yuck.

*(The first person who makes a suggestive remark about this gets tossed in DC, btw) :whistle:

its only that and toothpaste that dnt cum out in the wash....

fuck im sorry i didnt mean too :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
besides u know i like it when u punish me :bigass:

Seph

Retired Account
and i will tell all the color of ones undergarments hmmmmmm gd times xxx