A question for Highwayman

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Blackfoot's now saying he started posting here in 2003.

You remember that? I thought you and MM trolled me over here first in late May of 2005, and Dono and the rest followed me over when the sparks first started flying. I was the Commie traitor as I remember, because I settled right in to great fanfare. But my memory says I was the first to jump in from there?

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
A question for Highwayman. Blackfoot's now saying he started posting here in 2003.

That's correct. I registered as BLACKFOOT on Jun 20, 2003. The Highwayman was known as The Saint back then. I changed my name to CeeJay on Jun 17, 2006

jack

Funny, I'm pretty sure he had a different handle in '03. I'll wait.

jack

That's correct. I registered as BLACKFOOT on Jun 20, 2003. The Highwayman was known as The Saint back then. I changed my name to CeeJay on Jun 17, 2006

Nice edit, fuckface :bigass:

jack

I speak with Pickle on FB every day. I'll go ask him now.

Edit: just left him a PM, I'll copy his response :bigass: Neil doesn't post much on FB anymore and has largely disappeared from social media, but Jeff and I talk every day

Well, we're talking on Messenger. He didn't sign up til 2007 (look at his account if you need verification of that)

No one from Comicon had even heard of TK before Saint and MM came over, so then there's that. Wait for HWYMAN to respond, and stfu about it til then, liar.

PS He also said you seemed confused and was wondering why you brought him up? he also says he remembers I was the first one from Commie to sign up.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pickle didn't sign up til 2007 (look at his account if you need verification of that.

^True dat^. Pickle followed me over here from COMICON. Pickle was my main man at Comicon. He sided with me when I had that problem with Celtic Samurai and DogBoy443 at THE SWAMP. When Pickle came to TROLL KINGDOM he flip the switch and joined you. Pickle cheated on me. Then you flipped the switch and ran Pickle off the board. Pickle got what he deserved by kissing your ass.

jack

LOL Pickle just said to tell you to go fuck yourself when I showed him a copy of your post. He said to tell you that you're sad and pathetic.

:bigass:

jack

LOL That's when he (the saint) first registered, but I think it was a different name before the Saint.. You're not very good at this are you? Also....you'll notice he changed his name several times since he first regged, yet his original date still exists. So the same should hold for you. See how easy it is to spot a liar?

Anything else, idiot?

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
I regged in June '03 as 'The Question'. Forget when I changed it to 'The Saint' exactly, but it would have been a good while after the TK/SDN feud had lost all its interesting-ness and finally fizzled out. I can say definitively, having looked through all his known alts, that no version of Blackfoot predates Jack's coming here. Jack and, IIRC, Dono were the first two Comicon people to follow MM and I back here.

The Question

Eternal
The TK/SDN thing itself, by the way, was a fun little operation. I was at bbs.stardestroyer.net as "Raoul Duke, Jr." -- thing is, I hated SDN. It was (and is) full of self-righteous pricks who proselytize about logic but throw it right out the window in service of Star Wars fanwankery. So while I ingratiated myself to them by toe-ing their party line, I was out looking for target boards to do... well, basically, exactly what Menty and I did with Stripperweb, what MissManners and I did with Comicon.

I went over to a rival board, that being TrekBBS, did a little grinding to gain access to the TNZ (The Neutral Zone) forum, then did... well, what I do. And left breadcrumbs they could follow me back to SDN with. Which they did. The board war was... glorious. These were the glory days. One of the TK OGs even succeeded in giving SDN the digital equivalent of a Blood Eagle. Mod accounts gone wild. I think maybe he (or she) even raped his (or her) way into an Admin account over there. Don't know who it was from here that hacked 'em. Don't care to speculate, either. I just like to bask in the memories of the day we found out it'd been done.

jack

I regged in June '03 as 'The Question'. Forget when I changed it to 'The Saint' exactly, but it would have been a good while after the TK/SDN feud had lost all its interesting-ness and finally fizzled out. I can say definitively, having looked through all his known alts, that no version of Blackfoot predates Jack's coming here. Jack and, IIRC, Dono were the first two Comicon people to follow MM and I back here.

jack

Hey CeeJay/Blackfoot/Bertshocka/Blackfoot NAP...looks like you just got outed for the liar you truly are.

Piece of shit.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I regged in June '03 as 'The Question'. Forget when I changed it to 'The Saint' exactly.

:wtf:...................................................:wtf:
Oh snap! I remember The Question. I thought The Question was Neil/Morbo. Neil is the one who invited me to Troll Kingdom. Hey, Highwayman saying your Neil/Morbo?. The Saint was pretty cool with me until he finally took Venooker side. Is that why you changed your handle to The Highwayman? :bigass: I'm looking at the famous jack and Neil/Morbo brunch date pick as I'm writing this. They gave us the finger. Baahahahahahahahahahaha. jack head came up to Neil/Morbo belt line. If Neil?Morbo would have unzipped, Venooker would have had a dick in his mouth and a set of nuts on his chin. :bigass: Holla black Highwayman!

And Another Thang:

Drop tha THE

jack

pants-on-fire-1.jpg

Last edited:

jack

How's it going liar :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
I thought The Question was Neil/Morbo.

I'd ask why you think that, except I don't believe you think.

Hey, Highwayman saying your Neil/Morbo?

No. I've had one account here -- this one, which was The Question -> The Saint -> The Highwayman, and two mains over at WF, those being Skinofevil (not the TK Skinofevil, just a swipe of the name for use over there to piss off whoever that might piss off, and it succeeded in pissing off a few, lol) then John Castle. I threw in Spatula Khan as a lolcow for them to tip, then watched them go koo-koo bananas blindly banning about a dozen registrants after that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'd ask why you think that, except I don't believe you think.

No. I've had one account here -- this one, which was The Question -> The Saint -> The Highwayman, and two mains over at WF, those being Skinofevil (not the TK Skinofevil, just a swipe of the name for use over there to piss off whoever that might piss off, and it succeeded in pissing off a few, lol) then John Castle. I threw in Spatula Khan as a lolcow for them to tip, then watched them go koo-koo bananas blindly banning about a dozen registrants after that.

Whatever! Since Troll Kingdom only dates back to 2005, neither you or I can prove it. As long as i have Venooker worried about who joined (BLACKFOOT or jack) first makes me happy. YEAH!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Sarek, Gagh, Conchaga, CaptainWacky, Mentalist and missmanners joined in 2002. Laker_Girl, Harkley, and Henoch joined in 2003. Why not asked them who joined first, BLACKFOOT or jack. I wouldn't be surprised if I joined before you did in 2003 Highwayman.

Last edited:

jack

Whatever! Since Troll Kingdom only dates back to 2005, neither you or I can prove it. As long as i have Venooker worried about who joined (BLACKFOOT or jack) first makes me happy. YEAH!

Troll Kingdom started in 2002, idiot. I know who joined first and I've been trolling you to death with it for weeks :bigass: That's the thing about being trolled. You're the last one to realize it. Everyone else is laughing at you. I'm just having fun at your expense.

Makes me smile :naughty:

Last edited: