A question about site rules.

Oerdin

So I was recently reading the site rules, as that is a good thing to do when one joins a new forum, and I noticed that among the bannable offenses wbich are specifically spelled out was the posting the personal information of other posters. The curious thing is The Saint recently did just that to two different people who are registered posters here. So why hasn't Saint/Castle/Razor banned? Was he just given a warning? Were the rules recently changed due to his stupidity and he got away with it because the rules were not clear at the time? I am genuinely curious and I admit I would love to get his banned just because.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh Jesus Christ, you petty mongoloid turd. St. Castle gets banned over at WF so you follow him over here to try to get him banned here? I hope they ban you. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1. No one has reported the posts in question to a staff member, so no action could be taken, like confirming that the info is accurate AND not already shared somehwere else.

2. I'm probably the only staff member left who half gives a shit about the rules or enforcement thereof.

3. A true and noble troll would vanquish his enemy without the help of mods/admins. Day 2 and you're telling on him? Really?

4. Don't make me work on the weekends. Jimmy Hoffa wanted me to ban someone on a weekend. I banned someone alright.

5. Welcome to TK! Enjoy our arcade!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Feeding the Meadowlands since 1975.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
So I was recently reading the site rules, as that is a good thing to do when one joins a new forum, and I noticed that among the bannable offenses wbich are specifically spelled out was the posting the personal information of other posters. The curious thing is The Saint recently did just that to two different people who are registered posters here. So why hasn't Saint/Castle/Razor banned? Was he just given a warning? Were the rules recently changed due to his stupidity and he got away with it because the rules were not clear at the time? I am genuinely curious and I admit I would love to get his banned just because.

I can't speak for anyone else, but this is neither Turdforge nor TrekBBS, and I'll think you'll find most of us have neither the time nor the inclination to care about such things.

The Question

Eternal
You're not under gul's skirts here, Turdin. Cookie? Don't mind that scent of bitter almonds. ;)

The Question

Eternal
His bones were ground and mixed with coral. There's a little bit of him in every bag of Teamster's Brand(R) Diatomaceous Earth. You can get your bag of Jimmy at S-Mart. Shop smart! Shop S-Mart!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe instead of the Meadowlands, he was covering the baselines at Tiger Stadium all those years.

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
1. No one has reported the posts in question to a staff member, so no action could be taken, like confirming that the info is accurate AND not already shared somehwere else.
I can confirm that because I am one of the people in question. I am not a frequent poster here and, to be honest, I don't even know where the report post button is. Make of that what you will. While this thread is a bit petty, rest assured that Castle did break the rules as apparently set out.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
PM me with a link to the post with the PI in it, and it will be deleted.

The Saint isn't a serial offender. Some people come here and start causing shit from post #1. To get banned, you have to be a remorseless pain in the ass that needs to constantly be cleaned up after.

So, this thread was dumb. Later!

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
PM me with a link to the post with the PI in it, and it will be deleted.

The Saint isn't a serial offender. Some people come here and start causing shit from post #1. To get banned, you have to be a remorseless pain in the ass that needs to constantly be cleaned up after.

So, this thread was dumb. Later!
He's already deleted it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There is a reason Eggs is one of my favorites.

The Question

Eternal
I can confirm that because I am one of the people in question. I am not a frequent poster here and, to be honest, I don't even know where the report post button is. Make of that what you will. While this thread is a bit petty, rest assured that Castle did break the rules as apparently set out.

No one, it seems, gives two shits. Cookie? ;)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think it's funny that a sock accnt that's been around since 2003 claims to not know how to report a post.

198 eh?

Sock.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think it's funny that a sock accnt that's been around since 2003 claims to not know how to report a post.

198 eh?

Sock.

I think it's funny that you're dead. We all put up with your hateful bullshit a long time. When I find your grave:

7c08b62deaf06aa8e8b08b70f9dee291.gif

You too, Wilson. With all the crack you smoke, you'll be dead soon baaaahahahahahaha.

Better put cremation in your will, motherfucker.