A challenge to the members of TrollKingdom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
If anyone can beat my picks in the blackfoot| **2022 inaugural USFL Picked Thread** I will leave TK for 1 month, starting with week-2 until the end of the season (9 weeks left)

Rule #1: You must wait until I post the weekly matchup before making your picks.
Rule #2: You must wait to post your results after I post the scores.
Rule #3: If you don't post your results, they don't count.
Rule #4: Get caught cheating you'll be disqualified, no questions ask.
Rule #5: Please! Spamming, off topic bullshit or trolling will not be allowed. Just make your picks and results.
Rule #6: All results will be tallied by me. All weekly results will be finalized and approved by me.
Rule #7: The rules of the contest maybe changed by me as needed. You peoples ain't gonna slip me the ookie-doke/harlem shuffle.

The contest will begin Thursday - April 21.[/size]

images

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
jack, The Question, Loktar, Charlemagne, MODMAN, DevilMan, Yahooee, USUC, The Mine Fielders are all invited to test your football pickem skills against blackfoot NAP.

My Week-1 Results
4 - 0

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Rule #8: Only 10 members will be allowed to challenge me in this contest. So register here. The first 10 are in.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
If anyone can beat my picks in the blackfoot| **2022 inaugural USFL Picked Thread** I will leave TK for 1 month, starting with week-2 until the end of the season (9 weeks left)

Rule #1: You must wait until I post the weekly matchup before making your picks.
Rule #5: Please! Spamming, off topic bullshit or trolling will not be allowed. Just make your picks and results.
Rule #6: All results will be tallied by me. All weekly results will be finalized and approved by me.
Rule #7: The rules of the contest maybe changed by me as needed. You peoples ain't gonna slip me the ookie-doke/harlem shuffle.

The contest will begin Thursday - April 21.[/size]

images

:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Rule #8: Only 10 members will be allowed to challenge me in this contest. So register here. The first 10 are in.

The contest will begin Thursday - April 28.

images

The Question

Eternal
You're the only ape here who gives a fuck about football, numbnuts. Wrap your head around that fact.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Sorry peoples, this challenge has come to a close. Registrations will not be excepted at this time.

The Question

Eternal
No 'peoples' here give a shit. Because we don't want two of you here.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL did anyone "sign up" for your challenge?

No??? LOL another failed thread by Wilson. Everything you do at TK fails.

:bigass:

jack

feeling-depress-fail-meme.jpg

The Question

Eternal
LOL did anyone "sign up" for your challenge?

No??? LOL another failed thread by Wilson. Everything you do at TK fails.

Remember his shitarse "Picks" threads? He'll lie and claim people signed up who never did. The only friends he has are imaginary.

Of course, I'm betting even his imaginary friends want to kick his dick in.

jack

This thread is a monument (tombstone) to his complete failure at TK.

He thinks this is "his" forum. Well, it's as much his as TK media is mine, I guess.

I have no aspirations to that forum except to keep feeding it relevant content that people enjoy.

His only motivation is to spam and troll. I guess that's what cupcakeers do.

The Question

Eternal
It's all they're capable of.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
My Results:
Week-3: (1 - 3)
Week-2: (1 - 3)
Week-1: (4 - 0)

Total: (6 - 6)

i'm 2 - 6 (weeks 2-3) when i started this thread. to bad you peoples failed to register.

its was your chance at beating me at something. i got 'vappooper' posting 24-7 and 'daniel' kissing his ass when its been butt hurt

jack

Why don't you just blow it out your ass, you fucking cupcakeer loser?

No one responded to your bullshit and you FAILED at your own weak attempt at trolling. CRACKNAPPY.

The only person posting here 24-7 is you, fucking cupcakeer loser, using three accounts to do so. Time stamps don't lie.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

Why don't you just blow it out your ass, you fucking loser?

No one responded to your bullshit and you FAILED at your own weak attempt at trolling. CRACKNAPPY.

The only person posting here 24-7 is you, fucking loser, using three accounts to do so. Time stamps don't lie.

jack

try-again-fail-meme.png