5... 4... 3... 2... 1... *stick*

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Compared to what?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
The thing I hate most about it isn't the stick itself... it's the waiting. And thinking about it. And then, noticing that it's still in your arm AND WHY ISN'T THE BLOOD COMING OUT FASTER? AND WHY AM I STARTING TO GET LIGHTHEADED? AND WHERE'S MY FUCKING COOKIE!!!!!!!!!?????

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
the cheap bastards up here are now the Canadian Blood Services instead of the Red Cross and they don't even have those yummy big sugar cookies any more!

They like changing things so much, maybe I'll change and just stop giving blood!

How'd they like THAT? huh? huh!?

BRING BACK THE SUGAR COOKIES! BRING BACK THE SUGAR COOKIES!

curiousa2z

mind you, we DO get a groovy disco ball left over from the seventies up on the Legion ceiling to look at, so it's not all bad....

curiousa2z

argggghhhhhh Mutant!
Mutant!

*points finger and jumps up on a nearby chair for dramtic effect all in one smooth motion*

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
You're all wrong. The WORST moment is when you have allready been stuck with the damn thing and the needle scratches the inside of your vein.

Not a nice sensation.

curiousa2z

egghhhhhh.

Sweet Zombie Jesus on a stick!

that made me cringe and I'm all the way over here on the other side of the Globe.

The Question

Eternal
It's happened already. About half a dozen times. Stupid fucking non-English-speaking-minimum-wage-earning-"Medical-Technician-my-lily-fucking-ass"ing bitches. You don't know the real meaning of fun until you're watching "Cho-landa" dig inside your arm trying to find the fucking vein because the stupid bitch couldn't turn a decent tourniquet to stand one up.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember some bitch nurse BUSTED MY ARM WIDE OPEN once. So I grabbed her tits.

The Question

Eternal
You couldn't pay me to grab "Cho-landa"'s tits. Assuming I could even identify which fleshy, ponderous rolls of human pudding those might be.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I probably just meekly said "that's okay."

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I was at the dentist a long time ago
and she was putting novicane in my lower jaw.
Under my tongue
and hit a nerve.

I remember grabbing her arm with both hands and trying to push her out, but she had leaverage and weight on her side.

Later when I was telling her about it, she just though I freaked out.
I told her That's because you shot the needle into a nerve!!!

The Question

Eternal
CaptainWacky said:
I probably just meekly said "that's okay."

I'LL JUST BET YOU WOULD, YOU PANSIFIED PUSSYCAKE!!!

(Nothing personal, Wackster, just wanted to see how "pansified pussycake" would look on the screen. ;) )