Where is the Random Thread of Randomness stuff that doesn't belong in other threads thread?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I would imagine your butthole would never forgive you after that...
Remember the scene in the first "X-Men," where the mutant hating senator turns out to be a mutant and dies when his cell structure collapses and he becomes a pool of water? It felt like that.

Mirah

I love you
Dude.
Just the other day, I clicked on something that I wish I had not. A man cracked an egg w/ his butt cheeks.
I couldn't handle it.
So now we have butt cheek cracking egg man and madonna's vagina.
So cool.
I mean not cool.
I mean, I don't know.

Thank you Aquahonga for reminding me of this post today. Thank you so much. So glad I could have this memory.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Soon it will take 22.5 hours to tell us that WE WILL BE EXTERMINATED.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Living with a dog inspired me to write a song. It goes (in part) like this:

I'm gonna shoot myself right in the fucking head,
I'm gonna blow my fucking brains out.

There are more verses but that's the gist of it. This message brought to you as I wind down and get ready for bed and invisible aliens are apparently coming to murder us so The Dog had to get up from where she was peacefully snoring behind me and stomp around barking at the top of her lungs. Now she's peacefully snoring on the couch in the next room.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

StarMan™

I was tiding my Inbox and came across a link to this:

Oh. No.

Screenshot-2024-05-13-044507.png

I think I said something to the effect of "I hope this puts an end to the Snyder cult and their obsession with cuts" I dunno.

Permanent? lol

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
HOW IN THE FUCK DID A 25TH ANNIVERSARY RERELEASE OF "STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE" MAKE $10 MILLION IN A WEEK!?

I don't know if I could even sit through that one again with Joel and the robots heckling it.