Posting at Worforge

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Then there's this RickDeckert guy. I guess he's Irish or something.

Their antisemitism is remarkable, when coupled with their ignorance.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Rick is further left than anyone on WF other than Amaris. Which is a pity, cuz he's actually pretty smart. Just swallowed the Marxist rubbish hook, line, and sinker.

jack

Rick is further left than anyone on WF other than Amaris. Which is a pity, cuz he's actually pretty smart. Just swallowed the Marxist rubbish hook, line, and sinker.
He's a fucking whackjob. Just disagrees with everything by emoji...hardly discusses anything.

jack

Currently offline.

jack

wtf Bix?

jack

I'm getting to like it there tbh. A thought sparks an interesting discussion. So different than here. Not a criticism btw, just an observation.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
You live in a total complete FANTASY WORLD much @Lanzman ?

Like its parent board TrekBBS , Wordforge too is an extreme right wing echo chamber & shithole.

& EXACTLY like TrekBBS , Wordforge is INFESTED with EXTREME right wingers , among which are & including:
Creationists , Christian zealots , radical Republicans , Trump supporters , violently extreme Pro-Lifers , Proud Boys , neo-nazis , KKK members , & worse!

@this point Wordforge.net SHOULD change its name to TRUMP.net & the f***ing Red Room is really Stormfront 2.0 , which also@this point they may as well change the name Red Room to STORMFRONT 2.0 .
You should probably stop snorting the Ivermectin.

Most of RightForge left, croaked, or got banned for being Dayton, Tasvir, Lesbian Shoes, account sharing (gturner), or an actual Nazi (Storm).

FF and UA hold down the crazy right representation, and make Rational RightCentristForge like Lanz, O2C, Krieg, and shootER sound like bonafide LiberalForge, meanwhile Terererererun represents InsaneForge, Diacanu is... well, Dickynoo, and Rick lost the plot moreso than usual since Oct 7.

jack

Well, good luck getting it back up.
Yeah, been trying to iron it out all day.
Then got side tracked by FF14.

Life's a bitch when you're a mod, still keep up the good work ;)

jack

I think it was the "the bubbly" that got them into this mess to begin with. ;)

Very nice to have that board back up and running smoothly. I'm getting to like it a lot.