Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why couldn't he have done that on Black Adam!

When I saw you'd posted in the thread I thought it would be this:

CaptainWacky

So I guess Lord White died at some point and now we're literally pissing on his grave.

CaptainWacky

Well he is out with a broken leg right now.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It was really annoying. Legitimately surprised they let them get away with it on BOTH nights.

CaptainWacky

I'm glad it's not just us who find it annoying as fuck.

CaptainWacky

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I can't wrap my head around the thought process involved in airing this footage. What did they really think it would achieve? Did they think it would embarrass Punk? It's done the opposite and made Jack Perry look like a little bitch. Did they really think it would put more eyeballs on the product like they claim here? They had a counter on the screen during the match before they aired the footage to stop people who tuned in from turning over. It's such a weird decision. The whole thing just feels petty and desperate while CM Punk himself was just at Mania and is in a hot feud with one of the biggest stars in WWE. They sure showed him!

CaptainWacky

It's sad because I want AEW to do well but it's fucking stupid. Apparently there was a "CM Punk" chant after they showed it. That can't have been the plan!

CaptainWacky

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm a huge Rhea fan. Looking back on her failed first title run during Covid to where she is now has been fantastic to see. She's a bona fide star and one of the biggest names in the company now. The injury is a harsh one but it's not the type of thing that will keep her off TV the entire predicted 5 months, just in ring. I'm sure they will come up with something for her to do in the short term and then let her take a break for a few months to build for the big return. It will work out.