What We Left Behind (DS9 documentary)

StarMan™

That was peak Trek for me. I'd spent a couple of years consuming the whole Trek catalog. I must've had a membership to every video store chain in the city. I was finally caught up by the time S5 of DS9 started rolling on VHS. I think the first DS9 I bought was By Inferno's Light / In Purgatory's Shadow.

It was pretty awesome getting DS9's A Call to Arms & VOY's Scorpion in the same month.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember when Sky had new DS9 and Voyager every week, but they only showed one at a time so you'd get like a whole season of one then the other. I THINK they showed the DS9 season first which was good because I preferred it, but kind of annoying waiting six months or whatever to see the new Voyager. Of course I used to buy Star Trek Monthly pretty much just for the spoilers (there's going to be a WAR with the Dominion!?)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Life was so much simpler in those pre-9/11 TNG-Era years... I was having more sex back then too...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I was probably having better wanks.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I remember when Sky had new DS9 and Voyager every week, but they only showed one at a time so you'd get like a whole season of one then the other. I THINK they showed the DS9 season first which was good because I preferred it, but kind of annoying waiting six months or whatever to see the new Voyager. Of course I used to buy Star Trek Monthly pretty much just for the spoilers (there's going to be a WAR with the Dominion!?)
I obsessively collected the VHS releases. Would phone up the extortionate HMV to check if the new episodes had come in before bustling off to the mall to pick them up. It was a better time.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I bought the tapes too, couldn't even give them to a charity shop, put them all down the chute in the flat.

StarMan™

I obsessively collected the VHS releases. Would phone up the extortionate HMV to check if the new episodes had come in before bustling off to the mall to pick them up. It was a better time.

LOL, I did the exact same thing. I think the poor dude had several of us badgering him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm kind of glad I waited for the DVD boxes to start buying. Especially since DS9 will probably never get an HD release.