Welcome Wordforge posters

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't think even thorazine would have an impact on Wilson...speaking of meds

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
RELATED TOPICS

To the members of WORDFORGE?...I'm coming!

Click Here For Complete Story
Crown Royalty Sticker - Crown Royalty Jewels Stickers
By: CeeJay | March 26, 2023

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can someone give ME the WORDFORGE link, so I can register again...I promise not to register as CeeJay, New Jack, BLACKFOOT, steve samurai jack, Dershocka or tk's origal geedis..I'll use a funny-book or star trek/star wars username...HOLLA BLACK.

:day:

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Can someone give ME the WORDFORGE link, so I can register again...I promise not to register as CeeJay, New Jack, BLACKFOOT, steve samurai jack, Dershocka or tk's origal geedis..I'll use a funny-book or star trek/star wars username...HOLLA BLACK.

:day:
Just register as Cocksucking Retarded N.igger and save the internet and Turdforge the trouble of approving your a cunt.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just register as Cocksucking Retarded N.igger and save the internet and Turdforge the trouble of approving your a cunt.
Better yet just bump the thread. It all goes away.

:bigass:

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Although the Brawndo thing sums up debating on WF pretty well too:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The key is to look at it like going to the zoo. You don't want to go every day--or even once a week--but once in awhile it's fun to go spend a day watching the animals. And you don't go expecting to have any kind of coherent conversation with them, but it can still be fun to buy a bag of treats and watch them do their funny antics when you give them attention.