Troll Kingdom Still A Joke

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
As I have not been around here at Troll Kingdom for many, many moons, I thought I would pay you dumb shits a visit. I needed an excuse to point at you all and laugh. *points at everyone and laughs*

Alas, look at the VERY FIRST thing that comes up the moment I log in for that first time in so many moons. Proof positive that Troll Kingdom still sucks the fucking proverbial bag. I cannot say I was surprised to see this screen pop up first, as the site is clearly run by dumbshit moronic cuntfarts.

2yjrm0j.jpg

Now, FUCK OFF.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
They should have started handing out condoms in the Canadian school system years ago.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
SaintLucifer said:
As I have not been around here at Troll Kingdom for many, many moons, I thought I would pay you dumb shits a visit. I needed an excuse to point at you all and laugh. *points at everyone and laughs*

Alas, look at the VERY FIRST thing that comes up the moment I log in for that first time in so many moons. Proof positive that Troll Kingdom still sucks the fucking proverbial bag. I cannot say I was surprised to see this screen pop up first, as the site is clearly run by dumbshit moronic cuntfarts.

2yjrm0j.jpg

Now, FUCK OFF.

Your mom got knocked up but she didn't really want you, did she?

Dershocka

dershocka
Right right. Now we get 2 weeks of insults, followed by a week of america bashing. Then, you "disappear' again for like, 2 weeks tops, just to come back and say this exact same thing again.

You are awesome, friend.

K

klokwerkaos

SaintLucifer said:

Now, FUCK OFF.

I am of the opinion that this place is serious business.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
starguard said:
We misssed you too luci :)
We did. Didn't we? We were just talking about how much we missed him the other day. You said, "Damn, I miss Luci." And, I said, "You know what, I miss him too." Remember that?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
SaintLucifer walks into a bar and orders 6 shots of tequila. The bartender asks, "Why so many buddy?" SaintLucifer replies, "I'm celebrating my first blow job". The bartender says, "Well hell, congratulations, I will give you a shot on the house for free." SaintLucifer says, "No thank you, if the first 6 shots don't get the taste out of my mouth one more won't make a difference."

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Damn, but the children of Troll Kingdom have yet to get over their jealousy of the greatness that is I. After all the time I gave them to develop themselves into thinking individuals, they are still but children. I suppose my absence damages them worse than I had first suspected. No matter, they are also aware of their own irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. I had made certain of this when I pwned every one of their asses into yesterday.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Many many moons? You last posted on 9th October, and 23rd September before that, you fucking think-skulled waste of space.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
ChrisG76 said:
Many many moons? You last posted on 9th October, and 23rd September before that, you fucking think-skulled waste of space.

Stupid motherfucker aren't you? Look at the dates again. Compared to the rest of you cocklickers, I never post. Now get your mouth back around my hardon. Don't spit this time!

This thread was completed on October 8th you moron. You do realise October 9th comes AFTER the 8th yes?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*oi)&)(&)(*^&$^%$%(*&*_)*(+)*_(^*)^*_(&*_(*