Thread of unrelated things for Aquehonga to Like

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SERVING FISH HUNTY!

Rupauls Drag Race Kiss GIF by LogoTV

Mirah

I love you
Srsly!
Anyone follow the Touron accounts on social media where they post super stupid people trying to interact with wildlife and everyone is rooting for the animal to take out a stupid human being?

Mirah

I love you
I was standing next to my old boss and her new ish boyfriend, except he was sitting at a table a few feet away and I asked her if he was a serial killer. And then after, I realized it's her.
She is the killer.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainWacky

Why did my tweet not auto-embed but Dr_Dave's did?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Today, Twitter officially changed its domain/URL to "x.com" for all platforms. Our plug-in only recognizes links from "twitter.com" (hopefully an update is coming). Before today, when I linked to a tweet on my pad or phone, I had to change the "x" to "twitter" in the URL for it to work. But I guess that option is no longer available. Fuck Elon.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WORKAROUND FOR NOW: Instead of just pasting the link in a post, use the Media button and paste the URL in there, BUT, before hitting Submit, change the "x.com" to "twitter.com" and the tweet will hotlink.

Keep in mind I'm doing all this on a PC, I haven't tried it on a phone or pad yet.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Welllllllll you COULD, but who will "stand in" for TK up there? Which lucky villager will you "hotlink"? :yoohoo:

CaptainWacky