This song is so amazing...

Yub

Anachrophobic
WTF happened to the guy that fronted Soundgarden? I want that Chris Cornell back because this guy he's turned into is producing fail. His stint in Audioslave was OK too, but this is some weak shit right here.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This is what happens when rockstars who were awesome while drinking and doing drugs go through rehab and/or try to find spirituality through sobriety.

Other examples:
Metallica (these guys go right to the top of the list)
Madonna
Guns 'n' Roses
Dave Mathews (oh, wait, he sucked to begin with)
Alice in Chains
Ozzy

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure the rest of you can think of more.

For more proof Metallica sucks after therapy, rehab, and spirituality, listen to their song Saint Anger. It's a song based in psychobabble about past angst and regressed anger.

To me, it sounds more like a description of taking a shit the day after eating five alarm tacos.

You be the judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obj...e" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Falconarg

Rebel
Hey, why you keep screaming at the top of your head?
I say hey, why you keep screaming at the top of your head?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
You're also into anime.

Yeesh, sucks for you.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
wow so ur learning the classical!!! :D
For travels, love or other?...if u don't mind me asking ;)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
For becoming an FSO and sucking off the $200k a year teat of the US government.

Then I plan to learn Maghrebi and retire to the High Atlas and smoke the best weed in the world for the rest of my life.

SuN

Ummm, ya but at a slower pace :p

U have the right idea about the gov job, esp with arabic :)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
It's kind of sad, though. I look around the classroom to see who else is learning Arabic, and I see nerds and kids who've joined the ROTC.

And there's no way I'm joining the ROTC.

SuN

It's kind of sad, though. I look around the classroom to see who else is learning Arabic, and I see nerds and kids who've joined the ROTC.

And there's no way I'm joining the ROTC.

Yas I can imagine!
The classes I've been 2 are 4 Arab kids, independent tuition kinda stuff.