THIS PLACE SUCKS

eloisel

Forever Empress E
HIs momma.

LOL - No.

Seriously. I have an account there but I've long lost the email account associated with it and forgotten my password.

Do you ever see Cranky Bastard and the Harlot hanging around? If so - please tell them I said hello.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You people think this place sucks? Try being at Troll Valhalla, where the Admins hijack your accounts, post your PI for all to see. It is insane over there. The Admins are out of control. People are leaving that site left and right. Now that I have left, even more will leave. I MADE that site.

How many times have you left that site or been banned?

Are you still Canadian?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Anyway - I have a headache and I'm going to bed.

Good to see you. See you next time you come around.

Have fun storming the castle.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
LOL - No.

Seriously. I have an account there but I've long lost the email account associated with it and forgotten my password.

Do you ever see Cranky Bastard and the Harlot hanging around? If so - please tell them I said hello.

I cannot. I have not seen either for quite some time. They left due to the Admin abuse going on over there. Both had their PI outted. The place is a joke. Troll someone and they go mad with Admin abuse. I have been banned from there so many times I have lost count. I have had my accounts hijacked so many times I kept forgetting which account was which. The owner of the site is a guy who has been pretending to be a female for 10 years, and he is quite proud of it. I mocked his ability to perfectly portray a woman, that it must have been in his genes. Pissed him off so much he started fucking with my posts.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Aaah, right, now that you've mentioned it, I recall something like that. Stripsearch, probably.

Ily, can you and I trade nipple pics? If only for the sake of comparison, enjoyment even, whatever.

In fact lets just all the women trade with each other. It will be fun.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hello Edna/Edward. Still playing with your duals? Shouldn't you be cross-dressing somewhere? Imagine that? Spending 10 years of your pathetic life pretending to be a woman? How sad are you?

I've spent the last 26 years (on and off) pretending to be a woman.

*runs off sobbing*

LOL

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ok, Jack, I'm going to insist on it now. Don't show me your man tits. And, don't do it now.

I'm afraid I don't have man-tits. You'll need to ask Lox for those. All this upperbody interval stuff has made me rather firm, I'm afraid.

Sorry.

jack

You'l need a "different shade of gray" to hide your fail I'm afraid.

some of us avoid middle age spread like the plague.

:bigass:

jack

I cannot. I have not seen either for quite some time. They left due to the Admin abuse going on over there. Both had their PI outted. The place is a joke. Troll someone and they go mad with Admin abuse. I have been banned from there so many times I have lost count. I have had my accounts hijacked so many times I kept forgetting which account was which. The owner of the site is a guy who has been pretending to be a female for 10 years, and he is quite proud of it. I mocked his ability to perfectly portray a woman, that it must have been in his genes. Pissed him off so much he started fucking with my posts.

What? I just spoke with both of them recently and Edna. Stick with Lonaf and leave the alts to those better suited.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm afraid I don't have man-tits. You'll need to ask Lox for those. All this upperbody interval stuff has made me rather firm, I'm afraid.

Sorry.

It will be much more difficult for you to restrain yourself from not showing them then.

jack

There hasn't been a new pic of me online in years. All the old ones are still up somewhere.

Knock yourself out, sweets.