The Question's Least Favorite Month

Mirah

I love you
I would think it would be difficult for you, but seeing that you don't listen or watch mainstream media, listen to the radio or watch the news you probably don't have much exposure.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Streetwear GIF - Streetwear GIFs

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I thought June was his least favorite month.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Mirah is extrapolating a bit. Usually what happens when you guess wrong on dual ownership.

Especially when said dual is actually a main. :D

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, 'cause... I don't even know what the fuzzy-logic fuck Mirah is going for here.

Really. Least favorite month? I... don't fuckin' get it. Somebody explain this shit to me like I'm J. Jonah Jameson.

Mirah

I love you
But I'm not talking about a dual in this thread, and I addressed it to the Question. Are you assuming I think synthesaisa (sp?) is the Question. Interesting!!!!!

Mirah

I love you
Yeah, 'cause... I don't even know what the fuzzy-logic fuck Mirah is going for here.

Really. Least favorite month? I... don't fuckin' get it. Somebody explain this shit to me like I'm J. Jonah Jameson.

Because you hate seeing all of the underwear ads, that is why.

jack

sexy-girl-lingerie.gif

jack

Fuck this bullshit thread too.

Maybe you should rethink this stuff as far as Speak Freely goes Mirah? It's becoming a shitty look.

Even for you. It's definitely pissing me off, so I'll focus my attention elsewhere.