CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

YADDLE/DOOKU FIGHT HOLY SHIT.

CaptainWacky

WHAT WISDOM WILL YADDLE SPEAK TO US...

whisky

Boobie inspector
Much like the movies only episodes 4, 5 and 6 are worth watching.

CaptainWacky

I liked all the Dooku stories. We hear in Attack of the Clones that Dooku is a "political idealist" but we never get to see much of what he believes. So it was nice to see he had legitimate reasons for wanting to break away from the Republic in his first two episodes (first one was better.) Third Dooku episode had a pretty big retcon with him leaving the Jedi right after TPM AND being the one who killed Yaddle (these are retcons, right?) but it worked! Poor little Yaddle.

First two Ahsoka episodes were kind of...whatever? Like obviously I like Ahsoka, and it was good that they got Ashley Eckstein back and other Clone Wars castmembers. But we didn't find out anything new about Ashoka in either of them and they didn't really feel like stories that needed telling. Third episode was much more substantial with Padme's funeral and the great Bail Organa. Loved how easily Ahsoka beat the Inquisitor. AND SHE LOOKED CUTE IN OVERALLS.

Animation was great throughout.

Last edited:

whisky

Boobie inspector
The whole car thing reminded me of Maggie Simpsons and the bear.

CaptainWacky

Yoda just did that to annoy people. He was REALLY commited to the bit.

CaptainWacky

I'm nappy they're continuing Barriss Offee's story in animation rather than a "doesn't feel quite right" live action verson AND HOLY SHIT LOOK HOW SEXY GENERAL GRIEVOUS LOOKS.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They need to chill with the emergency horn in star wars trailers.

CaptainWacky

It's the new Inception "BWAM" thing.

CaptainWacky

Morgan Elsbeth never interested me much in live action and her three episodes here didn't do much to change that. She's just evil from the start and her arc is getting a bit more evil and madder? First episode has her wanting revenge on droids but then we jump forward so much in time that there's no follow-up to that. I did love seeing my hero General Grievous again, of course, and his evil laugh (he has so much fun!) Thrawn was good in the second episode. Fights were good and everything looked great. Republic woman came from the planet controlled by Elsbeth and knew what she was like but only brought five guards with her to arrest her? Kind of dumb! Mehgan Mehlsbeth more like.

Barriss episodes were MUCH better as she actually got to be a character who changed and and grew! I was happy she turned good again and I hope the friend she was talking about in the third episode was Ahsoka and they got to hang out. Kind of convenient that everything interesting that ever happened to her after leaving the Jedi only took up 40 minutes of screentime though. And of course the ending is ambiguous because being stabbed clean through the gut by a lightsaber hardly ever kills anyone anymore.

Was Lyn in Clones Wars? I couldn't remember her.