staff: why does 'jack', 'charlemange' and 'miss demeanor' get away with spamming?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
bottom line! I now demand that THE AGONY OF DEFEAT be a SPAM FREE forum

i'm sick and tired of contributing to the sports forum with negativity vibes from the likes of 'jack', 'charlemagne', 'the question' 'miss demeanor' and 'loktar'.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
The only way that The Agony of Defeat is going to become a spam-free zone is if it becomes your personal Daycare, hidden away where only you can see it.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
just remeber peoples :bigass:

kaboom! when i blow up, we all blow up.kaboom!

World Its Rucka GIF - World Its Rucka Rihanna Work Parody Song GIFs

***nice thread blackfoot NAP***

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

i'm sick and tired of contributing to the sports forum with negativity vibes from the likes of 'jack', 'charlemagne', 'the question' 'miss demeanor' and 'loktar'.
What contributions? Your Sports Forum is all copypasta and spam. No discussions.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

What contributions? Your Sports Forum is all copypasta and spam. No discussions.

:wtf:
when did copypasta become spam? who made the rule taod had to be discussion sports forum? I consider the sports forum a sports information forum.

anyone of you could have made myour sports forum a discussion forum.

bottom line! you peoples became jealous of the fact that staff created the forum, am I right? or wrong?

don't blame me, blame the staff for creating the sports forum.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Holla Black!...You squares

MODMAN

You are no position to demand, sir! Let us settle this as men, black of foot. Pistols at dawn, I say!

Given your performance herein, I dare say I need not come armed, given your singular ability to fuck yourself over.

The Question

Eternal
I find myself in the rare and extremely disturbing position of agreeing with Eggs. This entire scene is just... tiresome.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:bigass:

You are no position to demand, sir! Let us settle this as men, black of foot. Pistols at dawn, I say!

Given your performance herein, I dare say I need not come armed, given your singular ability to fuck yourself over.

your right about my position 'modman'. but its clear what i've accomplish here at 'troll kingdom' being good or bad.

call it want you wanna. I got 'tk' a much needed forum (the agony of defeat) and got rid of a forum (the day care center) which was obsolete since 2010.

oh! and by the way, you weren't here when the shit went down. you cane back to to in 2021, after being away since 2015.

you have only 888 since you registered at 'troll kingdom'. 'modman'?, your title name suggests that your on the staff or either a sock monkey.

you came back dissing 'daniel' and 'jack', then you turned your twisted effections my way. why?

did you know I started my mission as 'bertshocka'?

The Question

Eternal
This board did not "need" a sports forum, as evidenced by the fact that you're the only one who ever creates threads in it -- many of which are nothing but you posting links to other threads that, A. already exist, and B. already have no participation other than between you and your dual.

The Agony of Defeat could vanish and nobody here except you would be the least bit upset to see it go.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The Agony of Defeat could vanish and nobody here except you would be the least bit upset to see it go.

Or really even notice since the majority of the board has him on ignore. Your point is well taken, however.

The Question

Eternal
The only way that The Agony of Defeat is going to become a spam-free zone is if it becomes your personal Daycare, hidden away where only you can see it.
That, right there, is what we might call a Capital Idea.

Of course, another way to make it into a spam-free zone would be to lock CeeJay (and his dual) out of it. Hell, I love baseball -- and I'd love to converse about baseball -- but not with him shitting up the thing with copypasta spam.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
When have I ever given the impression that I like sports? Think I've made my stance on cupcakeerball pretty clear. Possibly even a mongoloid like yourself would've picked up on that, based on the fact that I regularly call it 'cupcakeerball'.
Not being a cupcakeerball nerd, I don't give a damn what kind of monkeyshines cupcakeerballers engage in.
'Id love to converse about baseball -- but not with him shitting up the thing with copypasta spam.

just remeber peoples :bigass:

kaboom! when i blow up, we all blow up.kaboom!

World Its Rucka GIF - World Its Rucka Rihanna Work Parody Song GIFs

jack

even-jesus-thinks-you-are-a-cunt-canhrscheezeurger-com-even-jesus-51851506.png

jack

Didn't this thread used to be in QSF?

Guess we all know what Eggs thinks about your moaning and whining and endless bitching.

:bigass:

jack

By the way, you stole that from:

73325131.jpg

jack

Because it is cheap therapy to keep the retards busy. Else, you'll end up with a mentally slow geriatric roaming the streets in a Hoveround.