staff: why does 'jack', 'charlemange' and 'miss demeanor' get away with spamming?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
just remeber peoples :bigass:

kaboom! when i blow up, we all blow up.kaboom!

World Its Rucka GIF - World Its Rucka Rihanna Work Parody Song GIFs

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Didn't this thread used to be in QSF?

:bigass:

nope! I don't post at the 'question, suggestion and so on...' forum.

that forum is dedicated to our super, duper mod, sir 'eggs mayonnaise' who mainly spends his 'troll Kingdom' time in 'the mine fields'.

I already know if i have a question or suggestion to post it in 'speak freely' I mean DUuuuuH?

peoples know 'qsf' isn't really a forum. its where you post something to be sent to the appropriate forum.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
nope! I don't post at the 'question, suggestion and so on...' forum.
giphy.gif

Guess we all know what Eggs thinks about your moaning and whining and endless bitching.

Last edited:

jack

Last edited:

jack

6f95cdb51081186bd60a480b52e095d8_400x400.jpeg

jack

04f3f4b67cf9e856168491edc35b25a22ebb0-wm.jpg

jack

artworks-000500329836-6tbd2i-t500x500.jpg

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
There are solutions to this pathetic display that has plagued this board for years. I don't think any of you will like it though.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I apologize for any inconvenience that I've caused TK's staff. I just... kinda reached a breaking point when it came to Blackfoot's whining, and when I saw that the centaur smut got him to shut up, even for a little bit, well... I thought I'd be doing the rest of TK a favor by using any non-ban-worthy method to get him to quiet down.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
There are solutions to this pathetic display that has plagued this board for years. I don't think any of you will like it though.

see what y'all done peoples? somebody's in trouuuubbble. 'mentalist' posting on my thread can't be good.

whatever happens, happen. but in all fairness, 'tk's' owner should take a good looksy at his staff first before bringing the beat down on the regular members involved in my complaint.

when the shit go down, you peoples best be ready. don't hate the player (blackfoot NAP/the king of bling - formally known as bertshocka), hate the game.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I apologize for any inconvenience that I've caused TK's staff. I just... kinda reached a breaking point when it came to Blackfoot's whining, and when I saw that the centaur smut got him to shut up, even for a little bit, well... I thought I'd be doing the rest of TK a favor by using any non-ban-worthy method to get him to quiet down.

don't you dare try and slither you way out of this 'mange'. call it what you will.

I was just simply pointing out the fact that you, 'jack: and 'miss deamenor' was using the same exact troll spam, over, over and over.

this was the only way to get the staff to recognize my complaint. I can easily pull up a minimum of 20 threads where y'all posted the exact same thing.

i'm not apologizing to you, 'jack', 'miss deamenor' or 'mentalist'. I may owe mister 'eggs mayonnaise' an apology, but not today.

I did nothing wrong and will take full responsibility for my actions no matter who suffered in the process. give me liberty or give me death.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
when i whine speak peoples listen.

Shhh Stan GIF - Shhh Stan Twitter GIFs

i get shit done, i work.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
props to our staff for finally taking my moaning/bitchin official complaint serious without contacting each and everyone of you peoples via pm.

now all of 'trollkingdom' active forums can prosper without having to scroll through the bullshit by the members i pointed out.

cQzEjmF.gif

I've put to much time and hard work into my messages to have this type of jr high school type dishonest activity to exist.