Sometimes you just wanna go to the nudie bar...

Lying works best when you don't out yourself right in the very same sentence. Little protip for ya right there.

Protip - do try to be clever like you used to be. The burning herpes you caught from your mom's vagina, chain smoking, and whiskey drinking has caught up to you. You remember the Holocaust thread from years back, Daniel?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

How far you have fallen. Sad.

The Question

Eternal
You lack entertainment value, and you share intellectual peerage with (all three versions of) Blackfoot.

Therefore:

You lack entertainment value, and you share intellectual peerage with (all three versions of) Blackfoot.

Therefore:

It is 2021, you do not need to project your need for cock. You are freely open to proclaim that you want ALL THE DICK in your face as you desire.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, no. No one would have the time, money, or proper editing software to make it look that good. You were a fucking geezer in that photo, and at 18 years ago puts it right about when I joined here. Maybe, MAYBE late 30's but that would be a hard looking, tired, and beaten 30-something.

You and Daniel are terrible at this.

Terrible at what?

jack

He fucking doesn't get it. :bigass:

Make note. This is you two at your "best."

Jack is an obese geriatric, suffering from diabetes and gang green in his dilapidated trailer, and Daniel ever seeking validation from online "friends."

Have you guys ever amounted to anything? I cannot breath from this laughter.

jack

COPD is a thing (in your case it seems). My condolences.

Don't forget to clean the filters in your CPAP

oh, and STFU, bitch.

jack

did I stutter?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
As thrilling as this retard fight is, I'm going to touch base on topic. The great thing about nudie bars is that they are capitalism at its finest. You have money and want hot nekkid chicks to rub up against you. Hot chicks want money and are willing to rub up against you nekkid for it. I use her, she uses me. Everyone wins. But with Louisville nudie bars, you pay a lot of money for mediocre looking chicks to do...I don't know, not very much from what I've seen, while wearing clothes. I'm not paying $30 for an average looking chick who is wearing clothes to do anything to me for 2 minutes.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
This thread has grown tiresome. Do you want to touch my monkey?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
TOUCH IT! TOUCH MY MONKEY!!!

jack

Gross.