So Cranky

Tyrant

Was there a family meeting called over the TV drama of you leaving??

Cranky Bastard

Short answer, yes.

Long answer: sort of. I got invited back by a couple people in emails and a couple elsewhere, so I went.

I had suspicions I'd just be a kick-toy and I was right. I pretty much avoided posting anything, just modded things that needed cleaning. I threw out a snide post that tweaked a couple noses and they didn't like that.

Then there was the "family meeting" up in the higher boards. Those details will remain unrevealed, but I lost my cool when they repeatedly accused me of planning an attack on TV with Jack. They referred to my wife agreeing with him that she was in on it.

:|

Now, they apparently had a hard time seeing her mentioning "an attack would be fun on A site, someone scout." Why would we have to "scout" TV?

:|

Anyway, nothing I said resulted in anything except them getting angry and the drama over their anger (no matter what I said) just spiralled outta control.

I ended up taking a "vacation" on my own after my wife discovered she had banning powers and banned herself. They were in a rage over that. :gagh: They claimed I had abused my powers for the last time. Dunno how I did that as she banned herself when I was asleep, so I'm not sure where I fit into that.

I told them I would come back if they asked. I'm not sure that would be the truth. Even if it were a unanimous restoration to my previous position, I'm not sure I could stomach going just to be kicked around again. I also said if they don't ask, then it's a permanent vacation.

A friend of ours took a peek inside TV and said it was ugly about me, so what's there? Certainly not family, anymore. I'm leaving friends, but these things happen all the time all over the world to all kinds of people.

Life is too short to fret over bullshit like that, so we're having fun here.

Didn't mean to write a book, but you know me, I'm a wordy motherfucker.

Tyrant

Wasn't a bad read.. I myself had a good time there until the secret police caught wind of my 'unloyal' activities.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jesus, I think I posted 6 times in that stupid thread.

What a bunch of paranoid asshats :bigass:

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
Wasn't a bad read.. I myself had a good time there until the secret police caught wind of my 'unloyal' activities.

I had laughed at your suggestion, but I didn't think it was something that warranted any kind of action. It was just a suggestion, after all.

The removal was a disappointment and I wasn't the only one who was upset over it. Snoop was pretty vocal; I limited my input since the deed was already done.

In hindsight, I think your suggestion was a bright one and something that should have been pursued. I had been supporting joint action for some time. Too bad action by the one admin took place before we could all discuss it.

But we can always have a good time whenever we are and regrets are best forgotten. Which is why I'm here. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't having a fun time.

Cranky Bastard

jack said:
Jesus, I think I posted 6 times in that stupid thread.

What a bunch of paranoid asshats :bigass:

Sometimes people get caught up in the bullshit of the moment without thinking.

If I wanted, I could point fingers. But that's not me. Currently, I hold zero ill-will to those at TV who were instrumental in my final departure. That's not any hint to anyone who might read this, it's a simple statement of "I've moved on."

Being spiteful, I could have released info and trashed things pretty good. They know that. They also know that isn't me. It has nothing to do with loyalty at this point, but character.
sign0134.gif