So "Blackfoot nap"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I suppose you think logging in with your other account (now that third one's been perma'd) relieves you of responsibility for all the hateful bullshit you've been posting last three days as CeeJay??

Let's see what the others think?

What say y'all? Charlemagne? Question? Loktar? Modman?

We'll give you a post or two to explain yourself, but what the group decides is what we're going to do going forward.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Honestly, given how blatantly obvious his sockpuppetry is, and that he doesn't even pretend to be two different people... nah, doesn't even come close to relieving him of responsibility. Fucker deserves to burn.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
[size]it really and truly doesn't matter 'vappooper'. you been spamming my forum since day 1.

that's why 'tk' has a ignore function, i use on you and 'mange' when I go to the agony of defeat. like you stated thousands of times, "no-one reads my shit". well, I don't have to read your shit.

if the staff don't care, I certainly don't care. I'll keep posting as though you don't exist.

this probably mean i want be able to get **up-top** anymore. i can live with that.[/size]

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
the reason why the sports forum was created was to keep sports related topics out of 'speak freely'.

MODMAN

Is it blackfoot N.A.P, or blackfoot nap - as in sleepy snoozy nap? I always think N.A.P, but after seeing this thread title I think I'll go the snoozy option.

Yo blackfoot, go take a nap, would ya?

baby-toddler.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Is it blackfoot N.A.P, or blackfoot nap - as in sleepy snoozy nap? I always think N.A.P, but after seeing this thread title I think I'll go the snoozy option.

I wasn't always known as 'blackfoot NAP', 'modman'. i started off sharing the bertshocka account with 'dershocka'.

what happened was. while using the account i fucked up by stating i wanted the bertshocka account name changed to blackfoot NAP.

it was changed and it pissed off dershocka, but after a few months 'dershocka' gave me total control of the blackfoot NAP account.

from what i understand 'brickvader' know owns the bertshocka account. for some reason the real 'blackfoot/ceejay' and 'steve samurai jack' were reinstated and the 'a.o.d' forum was organized by 'eggs mayonnaise'. 'brickvader' retired soon after.

Where were you when these things took place, 'modman' (a.) under a rock? or (b.) up shit creek without a paddle? (c.) begin using this account when all this happened?

jack

Complete bullshit, as usual. The CeeJay account was originally Blackfoot when you first followed me over here in 06. Same account. CeeJay got banned in 2012 (whenever) and reinstated as "bertshocka" whenever you got amnesty. Brickvader reinstated CeeJay and SSJ when he renamed you blackfoot NAP shortly before he retired. I'll be happy to show you the PM's he sent me just before he retired.

You all are the same poster. Back then you had about 8 or 9 other accounts all of which would gang post and act like there was a big conversation going on when it was just you, spamming.

So shut the fuck up. You're lying about this just like you lie about everything. fucking filthy spammer.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And now for something far more productive than Blackfoot's usual spam:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
Honestly, given how blatantly obvious his sockpuppetry is, and that he doesn't even pretend to be two different people... nah, doesn't even come close to relieving him of responsibility. Fucker deserves to burn.

what did i ever do to you? i had you on ignore for more than 6 months now, because of the spam you was doing down in my spot.

i got a private message about that filth you recently posted in t.a.o.d. bye!

jack

:bigass: You're too easy Wilson. I suppose you think logging in with your other account (now that third one's been perma'd) relieves you of responsibility for all the hateful bullshit you've been posting last three days as CeeJay??

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
this is the blackfoot NAP thread.

not a 'ceejay' thread. take your frustrations and hostilities up with him.

bye! 'mange', I want be interacting with you anymore, you discuss me.

ignore function activated.

jack

:bigass:

Game, set and match

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

td

The Question

Eternal
I don't give a dribble of a shit what happens to the fucking retard. This whole narrative is like a running gag, except that it's we, the audience, who have to provide all the humor that's ever attached to it. It's starting to feel like volunteerism -- and I don't believe in volunteerism.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
the running gag is 'vapooper' calling me out on something that's been going on for 5 years. I'm just speaking on the 'blackfoot NAP' account only.

'vapooper', 'the question', 'charlemagne', 'loktar' and 'modman' has been spamming and posting childish bullshit on my threads and post for a while know.

why make a thread about something that'll never change? the problem is not me, its y'all. thank you 'vapooper' for the vanity thread.

check one thread that i've posted or posted in where 'vapooper' hasn't replied too. I could find at least 50 threads that 'vapooper' has made that I have not posted on.

'vappooper' = 'jack'

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

Hopefully, he'll take a permanent nap, if you catch my meaning.

bye! 'mange', I want be interacting with you anymore, you discuss me.

Why yes, I do discuss you. I discuss you with Jack, Loktar, The Question, and a few others all the time! We love discussing just how much of an absolute fucktard you are.

The Question

Eternal
not a 'ceejay' thread. take your frustrations and hostilities up with him.
'he' is you, ya fuckin' retard. We all know it, and you know we know it, so what the fuck are you lying for? Really, what do you think telling such an obvious lie will accomplish?

jack

he thinks this is
the running gag is 'vapooper' calling me out on something that's been going on for 5 years. I'm just speaking on the 'blackfoot NAP' account only.

'vapooper', 'the question', 'charlemagne', 'loktar' and 'modman' has been spamming and posting childish bullshit on my threads and post for a while know.

why make a thread about something that'll never change? the problem is not me, its y'all. thank you 'vapooper' for the vanity thread.

check one thread that i've posted or posted in where 'vapooper' hasn't replied too. I could find at least 50 threads that 'vapooper' has made that I have not posted on.

'vappooper' = 'jack'
I started another thread. If you think you're the only one that can run an obtuse troll, welp, y'aint.

Last edited:

jack

'he' is you, ya fuckin' retard. We all know it, and you know we know it, so what the fuck are you lying for? Really, what do you think telling such an obvious lie will accomplish?

This says it all.

LOL he thinks this is a "vanity thread" because the only way he knows how to response is with an incorrect nonsequitur. This is NOT a vanity thread.

And you've been "pawned" Wilson. Thanks for dancing.