Seph and Marquis De Saad

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Since you think Trolling is the same as Terrorism and you both blew up the Beirut Port using Fertiliser with Hezbollah, Putin, Trump, Meghan Markle, Assad, Assange, Snowden and Vanessa - then you should both go and hang in a Rope to create some new Fertiliser for the planet, don't ya think?!

Oh and btw GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Oh cute COVID-19 Terror Attack you all did with Hezbollah and Prince Charles to make everyone wear Face Masks Seph and Marquis, the only reason I told you that you looked good in a Paint Mask Seph is because you used to send dick pics wearing one to cover your ugly, Val'd out, Stoned fkn Face!

Now the whole world is wearing one and Prince Charles won't stop trying to fuck my Feet with Mick Jagger, despite your unfulfilled Foot Fetish and never being able to get a fucking Erection due to your Valium Habit...

The FBI Party Vans about to pick your asses up for ya fucking Terrorism dickheads!

I told you to Troll Trump on Twitter, not Troll me with Trump and Putin, launch a Nuclear World War and release a COVID-19 Terror Attack, you stupid fucking bastards

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Are you shitting me???

jack

62e7b4b5ef7be.jpeg

jack

37638349bc91302a896be825f169fa83.jpg

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ooookay, while it's certainly nice to see SuN again... has she been taking lessons from Jillian?

Mirah

I love you
Okay, so Seph sent some dick pics, but then turned into a terrorist w/ that Marques guy?