Relax, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The recent hostilities have made the server really sad, all the weeping made her hiccup, and now she wants even more pylons.
DON'T YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY FOR THE POOR TK SERVER??!?!!??!

Besides, the server being busy prevents me to get into the Badlands, which makes *me* unhappy, so

Gagh: stop yanking the chains so hard, please
DL: relax honey, remember: we're all just blips on the screen
Messenger: ... oh, never mind.

:retard:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah I didnt get the pylon thing either.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
552638.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The recent hostilities have made the server really sad, all the weeping made her hiccup, and now she wants even more pylons.
DON'T YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY FOR THE POOR TK SERVER??!?!!??!

Besides, the server being busy prevents me to get into the Badlands, which makes *me* unhappy, so

Gagh: stop yanking the chains so hard, please
DL: relax honey, remember: we're all just blips on the screen
Messenger: ... oh, never mind.

:retard:

Yanking the chains how? I've been doing nothing to test the server at all.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Of course you didn't. I just thought it a good idea to take two completely unrelated circumstances and create a bullshit "cause-and-effect" relation just to see who would answer how.

It was funny in my head when I had the idea, OKAY?!?

And now a memo to all Badlanders:
Do not take Ilyanna seriously. Do not take Ilyanna seriously. Do not take Ilyanna seriously.

(Unless she uses the safeword. When Ilyanna uses the safeword, you should definitely take her serious. The safeword is Schlagsahne. Seriously!)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Of course you didn't. I just thought it a good idea to take two completely unrelated circumstances and create a bullshit "cause-and-effect" relation just to see who would answer how.

Do not take Ilyanna seriously. Do not take Ilyanna seriously. Do not take Ilyanna seriously.

(Unless she uses the safeword. When Ilyanna uses the safeword, you should definitely take her seriously. The safeword is Schlagsahne. Seriously!)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I am quite sure the server knows why it chose to double-post this, but the reason definitely eludes me. Seriously.

Dershocka

dershocka
Ilyanna,

You have failed the Badlands. You have let hostilities reach a boiling point, and now we have a badlands divided! A badlands that will soon be under siege by the D.L.A. and has been targeted for termination. This would have never happened under the Duke!

Don't take this seriously. *kisses*

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Lets everyone breath
Relax
Go with the flow
Relax
Take it all in
Feel It
Feel it harder
Relax
Feel your mouth open slightly
when you stop
clenching your jaw
feel your brain
relax
as you clear it
from anger
and fill it
with fun
relax
take it easy
there thats better
your doing good
keep going
you can do it
just a little bit more
keep going
I'll be back in an hour to check up on you

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy

(Unless she uses the safeword. When Ilyanna uses the safeword, you should definitely take her seriously. The safeword is Schlagsahne. Seriously!)

I don't remember agreeing to any safeword...

Status
Not open for further replies.