Our Hanukkah Reception at the White House

George Bush

Me said:
The story of Hanukkah celebrates a great miracle. More than 2,000 years ago the land of ancient Israel was conquered, its most sacred temple was desecrated, and Jews were forbidden to practice their faith. A patriot named Judah Maccabee and his followers took a stand for freedom and rose up against their oppressors to take back Jerusalem.

When the Maccabees returned to reclaim their holy temple, the oil that should have lasted only one day burned for eight. The miraculous light brought hope. And today, by lighting the menorah, Jews around the world celebrate the victory of light over darkness and give thanks for the presence of a just and loving God.

Laura and I wished all the people of the Jewish faith around the world a Happy Hanukkah, and thanked them all for coming.

Cranky Bastard

How nice of Laura.... Was she wearing panties?

The Question

Eternal
Are you going to be wishing the rest of us a Merry Christmas with a Christmas tree?

Tyrant

The story of Hanukkah celebrates a great miracle. More than 2,000 years ago the land of ancient Israel was conquered, its most sacred temple was desecrated, and Jews were forbidden to practice their faith.
Pwned!

Cranky Bastard

I wanna see [STRIKE]her[/STRIKE] Mrs Bush.

She can sit on my lap while the president shakes everyone's hands.
rolleye0017.gif