Old people on the internet

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Why are there no 60+ people on the internet, except T'Bonz and AdmiralWill?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They've all died

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'm 60+

INCHES BITCH!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When my grandmother was still alive, I couldn't even talk to her about my work because she would launch into her usual tirade about how computers are evil and destroying society.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
When my Grandmother was alive, I didn't appreciate her as much as I should have. It's one of the only regrets I have. :cry:

CaptainWacky

When my grandparents were alive I hardly spoke to them but they were kind of weird in fact my grandfather was a lot like me when I think about it and my grandmother could be kind of nasty so I just sat in the corner looking scared but maybe I should have made more of an effort. BANG BANG!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There was an old Itailan grandmother in our neighborhodd who, whenever she walked by our house and we were playing in the front yard, we would start pretend-shooting at her and yelling BANG BANG, BANG BANG!!! Then she would start screaming in Italian and chasing us around, swinging her purse at us.

My father's parents died before I was born. My mother's parents divorced a million years ago but neither remarried. My grandfather was kind of a drunk but was nice enough from what I remember, going with my mom when she would clean his apartment. He used to have "photography" magazines from the 40s trhat had naked models of both sexes with their genitals airbrushed out. I still have some keepsakes of his.

My grandmother was great, we would travel together, and go fishing sometimes or go to the beach. But she was usually lacking in the sense of humor department; eventually we would refer to her and my spinster aunt, who always did everything together, as "Gloom and Doom" because all they could talk about was their maladies, as well as the health status of every member of our large family. But she was a great lady.

Man, I'll do ANYthing to procrastinate my work, won't I? *jumps*

CaptainWacky

Would I have heard of her?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You've mentioned this before, I'm curious as well...

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I will dig up the obituary The Gaurdian did later. It's not very easy to explain in a couple of sentences. She was a model, an actress and ran a hotel and was the owner of The Gateways club on the Kings Road Chelsea.

I went up with my mam a few years ago to the BBC to oversee a radio play done on Radio 4 telling the story of my grandmothers life ect. I'm even mentioned!

CaptainWacky

That's cool.