I want to smell dark matter
WTF!?!?!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was sleeping off the Jameson's. NAG NAG NAG NIGNOG!!!!!111 rape

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Speak Freely has been pretty active with the pot argument and my shameless promoting of Sandman. Plus, I don't see much point posting in the Mine Field if you guys are not here.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Speaking of Spam, BDM is back from Hawaii, I hope he bought me something pretty.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sometimes I'm at LoNAF, posting casually and reaching 500,000 just as fast. :D

*runs away*

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Sometimes I'm at LoNAF, posting casually and reaching 500,000 just as fast. :D

*runs away*

Not so! You guys had a 30,000 post head start on us (about that anyway) we were down for a week because of the server crash and another weekend because of the server move!

:D
mm

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sometimes, blah, blah, blah, blah....blah, blah, blah.*sticks out tongue at Eggs*

CaptainWacky

Laker Girl's av is STILL fucked.

CaptainWacky

And reaching 500,000 won't actually do anything anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
missmanners said:
Not so! You guys had a 30,000 post head start on us (about that anyway) (clip)

Actually more like 40,000 when we first discovered it, which sort of proves my point since LoNAF never had a spam forum per se. LoNAF is reaching hte goal naturally, holistically, and under God's good graces.

This place is running around like decapitated chickens trying to catch up...I've seen voodoo spells, people shaking chicken feet, hell 3 different duals have tried to sacrifice Loktar but the damn volcano keeps spitting him back.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Actually more like 40,000 when we first discovered it, which sort of proves my point since LoNAF never had a spam forum per se. LoNAF is reaching hte goal naturally, holistically, and under God's good graces.

You mean you never had a MINDLESS spam forum.... :D

This place is running around like decapitated chickens trying to catch up...I've seen voodoo spells, people shaking chicken feet, hell 3 different duals have tried to sacrifice Loktar but the damn volcano keeps spitting him back.

*hides Jobu chiahead*

er...... I just realised something. That intruder my neighbors reported 3 weeks ago wasn't stealing anything, he was putting spy-cams in my office!

mm

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
There is a culture of posting at LoNAF that is closer to having a conversation with people. You know, people start threads and chat to each other. Sometimes it gets a little too cute for me but the wit is sharp and thats why I like LoNAF. TK is still my home board though, no doubt, we just conduct ourselves in a different way here, there is less casual chatting.

CaptainWacky

Because some kid has to come along and call you gay every five minutes.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So, my dear Menty, would you like one lump or two?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CaptainWacky said:
Because some minister has to come along and call you retarded every five minutes.

OMG FIXEDEH!!!

CaptainWacky

LOL JEHTRO THE WAR ISN'T OVER BUT YOUR WIFE IS LOL