My Admin Control Panel tells me the following...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You know what? Forget it. No one believes your bullshit anyway.

Later.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST, was it something I said to make you go buck wild in the use of Blackfoot's name?

PRAY!

No. As I said, I might as well get my kicks before I "possibly" get Daycared.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

CHARLES WILSON FISH FUCKING cupcakeER!!!!

yes yes, could you please tell me who you registered as?

Cos it sure as shit wasn't "Gank Master" you lying little coward.

What is it exactly you're afraid of anyway? And really, everyone is laughing at you at what appears to be 5 boards currently. Shall I list them for you?

GANK MASTER, the same handle I use at Dirk's board, the same handle I use at the badlands, tHE Mungan board and TV.

JESUS CHRIST, if it makes you feel better, list the 5 boards I'm being laughed at. Make your day.

AMEN!

No. As I said, I might as well get my kicks before I "possibly" get Daycared.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

CHARLES WILSON FISH FUCKING cupcakeER!!!!

JESUS CHRIST, might as well.

Being perma pwned by Blackfoot even though he's not posting is really sad and ignorant on your behalf.

GOD have mercy on your soul.

You are know Blackfoot's and GOD's property now, and whatever Jack dresses you up for the day.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Not only did GOD bring me here to support NAP, he also instructed me to spread the word.

Listen and listen good, my job is not yet done.

AMEN!

I'll help you spread a world that does an excellent job of describing your mental acumen. FROOTLOOP. FUCKING FROOTLOOP is also an accurate descriptor but, two words in length.

OS@M@

I'll help you spread a world that does an excellent job of describing your mental acumen. FROOTLOOP. FUCKING FROOTLOOP is also an accurate descriptor but, two words in length.

I will fight Sarek! Here is a pic of the type of shirt Sarek would wear:

7726051930740-2.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"Gank Master" made "Loktard" meltdown complaetly.

Obsessing over me(Blackfoot) much Yum-Yum. Face it "Loktard", what you gone do with this pimpin'.. nut case?

What's Charles Wilson gonna do with Loktar still not in Daycare?

jack

LOL

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Gank Master: Shut the fuck up.

jack

"Gank Master" made "Loktard" meltdown complaetly.

Obsessing over me(Blackfoot) much Yum-Yum. Face it "Loktard", what you gone do with this pimpin'.. nut case?

No he didn't, and you spelled completely incorrectly. If you spelled it incorrectly intentionally, you owned yourself there too.

Obsessing over Loktar much, Charles? Face it "Blackfoot", what are you going to do with this pimping....nut case?

jack

"Yum-Yum", where have I heard that before?

It what Charles' ex-girlfriend says when she's sucking another man's cock.