Marquis :cry:

Yub

Anachrophobic
I never got to know Marquis before slamming his shit. I suspect him to Flaccidarg in disguise.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Whered he go anyway? I found him entertaining.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^alas, Kerb Crawler has really washed his hands of TK. :(
but I'll send your regards.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Hi Mice, I've been busy these last couple of weeks. Investment banking crises, limited internet access, and shit. I'll call you as soon as I hit Melbourne, and then we'll paint tha town pink.

As for troupe of braindead Joe McNobodies, I'd rather be associated with falcon the rag rather than you. At least the little fucker brings something fresh (voire, fresh worm-infested dog feces) to the table, unlike you monkeys. Your average-ness, lack of ability to spark interest, and abysmal sense of humour (in other words, you are not funny) bores me to death. You're like the gas station that's just fucking there. Okay, that may have been a relatively shitty metaphor, but you peasants deserve nothing better thought than that.

Have a nice day, tout le monde. :)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Hi Mice, I've been busy these last couple of weeks. Investment banking crises, limited internet access, and shit. I'll call you as soon as I hit Melbourne, and then we'll paint tha town pink.

Have a nice day, tout le monde. :)

Oh haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii u :D

I'll make preparations.

Kthnx

watch_harvest_mice.jpg