I will do my own Saturday Night Live show from now on

Mirah

I love you
Each week I will come up with new sketches and new ideas and I'll have music or a juggling clown or other types of entertainment. It doesn't just have to be music.

Mirah

I love you
and food
I might throw food at people
but then I would redeem myself by giving away lots of food.

Mirah

I love you
Tonights version of SNL would just be me starring at people. At the audience, at other cast members,at producers, at the camera.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I want to see your "Tina Fey swallows a hotdog whole" skit.

Mirah

I love you
Wait what? I don't think that is a skit. I've never seen that one. Is that a thing? I looked it up, I couldn't find it.

But now I am wondering which celebrity impressions I would be best at and I know I could do Sandra Bullock and Bobcat Goldthwait. Yeup, that is my range.

jack

I love SNL and your references to it sparked the comment. It was made up, but I'd still like to see it.

jack

The best SNL shows are from the 70's I think. The one I keep remembering is the "Anyone can host SNL contest".

Remember that one?

Mirah

I love you
The best SNL shows are from the 70's I think. The one I keep remembering is the "Anyone can host SNL contest".

Remember that one?

I stared watching the old episodes a while back. Its fun, but I haven't run in to that one yet.

I think SNL is fine any time really. At times it doesn't speak to me as much, but maybe it is speaking to someone else.