I Love Cunt's Life Story Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Once when I was a child, I had a pet rock. I was a very lonely child as I was the youngest and learned early on how to entertain myself. My child hood was daunting at times and exciting fun and imaginative at others. It was filled tragedy and triumphs. The same theme carries on into my adult life.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Once when I was a child, I had a pet rock. I was a very lonely child as I was the youngest and learned early on how to entertain myself. My child hood was daunting at times and exciting fun and imaginative at others. It was filled tragedy and triumphs. The same theme carries on into my adult life.

Ok that was so vague it could describe 6 billion other people. If I knew thats what you wanted in terms of my life story I would have been more forthcoming and not so easily offended.

P.S. Have I mentioned how sorry I am? Forgive me?:(

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I grew up on a small hobby farm with the responsibility of chores and caring for the animals. I had a friend who was a boy and who would later be hit by a car while riding his bike. I also had a friend who was a girl and we did everything together. I used to build forts in the woods and play "war" and "kick the can" with the neighbors. I was a bit of a tom girl. I was teased by those that did not know me and loved by those that did.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I grew up in a small rural town where me and my family were seen as outsiders because we had moved there from the city(New York) when I was three years old. Spent most of childhood and young adult years as the target and prey of bullies and mean spirited classmates. As a middle child I was often ignored by parents and picked on by my older and younger brothers as well. This left me starved for attention which translated into acting out such as when I wrote homoerotic Spanish dialogue about two guys eating each other's balls. Earned a day of in-school suspension for that. These themes carried over into my adult life leaving me socially retarded, shy, insecure, sexually confused(definitely straight though), and lacking in self-esteem and confidence.

Yub

Anachrophobic
LC, what's your heart rate get up to during sex and/or masturbation? I'd like separate reading for both if you can manage it.

aeommai

cookie?
post delete +1?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
LC, what's your heart rate get up to during sex and/or masturbation? I'd like separate reading for both if you can manage it.

Willinig to test the second one with me? ;)

Just kidding! I know you are happily married and just had a wookiee!

Wait, maybe I can test it with your misses then? Would she like that?

To answer your question-I did check once out of curiuosity and I think it spiked from resting (76) to (93) but that was after, I forgot to look during.

I'll brb.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Resting was average at 76 again it spiked up to 102, but only for a moment. Kind of interesting?
I suppose it would also depend on what type of masterbation/sex I was having.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Afternoon session there was more foreplay and more excitement. My "resting" if you could call it that started at 99, spiked up to 107 then at 127 at one point-I lost contact after that.
I notice after orgasm that my "normal" heart rate is higher as well for a period of time after.
Any more questions? This is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.