I dreamt that Joanne Guest and Boris Johnson were my flatmates!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It was one of those dreams that felt REAL. And nothing really, really ridiculous happened in it like the sofa turning into a tidal wave or anything. It was pretty good, I stole Boris Johnsons bicycle in it to go down the Pizza shop to buy a Pizza and get some draw from the delivery boy and Joanne Guest was fucking hot, hot, hot and me and Boris were vying for her affections. And I won, which was nice.

The Question

Eternal
I once dreamt that I opened my tableware drawer to find all my forks and spoons replaced by my exes. I woke in a cold sweat.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That sounds cool and Boris does have a bike so your mind really paid close attention to detail: well done. Reminds me a bit of my infamous Keira Knightley "Smile Time" dream.

C

Cloudy

my dreams are too disturbing to describe - and I always forget them once I wake up

CaptainWacky

Mine almost always involved me back in school and lost or late for a class or exam or something.

C

Cloudy

school dreams suck. why do we always dream about things that we've tried to repress?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
My dreams are usually much weirder. This one was actually funny though, it was entertaining like a good movie.

I mean these two for your flat mates?

Joanne_3.jpg

8.jpg

C

Cloudy

funny dreams - I mean really funny dreams where you wake up laughing, are amazing. they put you in a good mood for the whole day.

I've tried to experiment with lucid dreaming- where you're in control - with varying success

CaptainWacky

I haven't tried to repress my schooldays, I like them. Well, mostly...looking back. I guess it just reflects how I feel in real life or something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Even though we moved from there 20 years ago, the house I grew up in as a child seems to be the only setting for any dreams where a member of my family is involved. They never take place in the other house we lived in, or any of my apartments since, even if the cast of the dream is a mix of family and people currently in my life.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sometimes I dream about driving and then the road becomes a bridge then a suspension bridge going way out over the ocean, cranes and construction all around and then there's just railings that I can precariously drive all four tires on, then I have to drive up the side of the guardrail then the car is hurtling toward the sea and I wake up in a cold sweat.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I am constantly becoming a giant in my dreams, where I can no longer fit in a room I'm in, and get squeezed out into the open air.

The Question

Eternal
Sometimes I dream about plunging my gigantic... never mind.

CaptainWacky

I once had a really cool dream set in my house where I was moving backwars in forwards in time constantly so everything in the house was changing to the way it was like 23 years ago when we moved in. It was interesting that there was more detail in the dream than I can actually remember about the past state of the house. Of course, my dreaming brain could have just filled in the blanks.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I honestly think I had a dream about TK last night, but I can't recall a lick of it.

CaptainWacky

I've had internet dreams, but not for a while. I had one where Skin was outside Nana Visitor's house and I was trying to talk him out of raping her.