I decided that 'jack' be known as 'VapNappy..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I sure am butthurt over one of your duals not being able to post here anymore.

Totally owned. YEAH!

Thanks for cupping my balls last few days.

cup-balls.gif

jack

You missed a spot Chuckie

A little to the left

:bigass:

cup-balls.gif

jack

steve samurai jack said:
Search Venooker and to get VapNappy :bigass:

This is what got the account banned when I reported it. By the way Chuckie, how's that avatar project going????????????

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^OWNED like the mothafucka you truly are^^...You just re-posted how anyone could get information on you...You enjoy this type of shit Venooker. You posted your own personal information 20+ years ago, because you tried and failed to get recognized with Steve Bissette, Tony Millionaire, Steve Conly, Danny Hellman, Joe Kletz and Rick Veitch...You bumped this thread that was dead since September 24, 2022?...Why?..Then you create the same exact thread mentioning me today at 1:20 PM (ET). You've been riding my jock all day fuckly...How does it taste?

Blink Blinking GIF - Blink Blinking Glasses GIFs

And Another Thang: Venooker

Do you remember how the name..steve samurai jack..was created?

jack

steve samurai jack said:
Search Venooker and to get VapNappy :bigass:

This is what got the account banned when I reported it. By the way Chuckie, how's that avatar project going????????????

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^So, you got jacked-upped and bitched slapped tha fuck out by SSJ, that's been available to us for over 19-years, 2 months and 15 days that you posted on The Internet, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook?...Oh! The Horror! :bigass:

MODMAN

CeeJay,

I got in touch with your cousin Letisha. Man o’ man. I’ve never had a dumb slut so willing to degrade herself for some decent pork scratchings. It had a good rear and her throat was very accommodating, even if it was an uggo.

She said she was the first girl you asked out. You said she was pretty
(ehhhhh - really?) and nice to you. She went on to explain how it was inappropriate and you burst into tears.

You were 25 years old.

Jesus Christ.

jack

You know, besides talking to yourself...when that persona of you was allowed to post here it was even more retarded than the other two accounts combined.

I certainly hope you've been having fun adding (meaningless) views to your threads. But 15 hours a day?

Get a life suckaduck

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Y'all been OWNED out! by Steven (cucumber) Jackson, since September 1, 2005...From NEW AGE POSTING.

Dill With It Deal With It GIF - Dill With It Deal With It Shades On GIFs
Speaking of owned, you do realize I was in on the ssj troll from the beginning remember?

Looks like Jack perma pwned your retarded persona. 3 times now as I recall. Your fail owned no one, and that account will never post at TK again.

LOL "y'all been owned since..." The only one owned is the one that keeps posting about it. (you)

Nice fail, cupcakeer :bigass: