I Am John Castle

Saleel Majeed

This was an experiment in what I coin inception trolling. Not convinced of it's effectiveness - certainly not ready to deploy.

Back to the drawing board.

I suspect jack knew; Blackfoot remained as clueless as ever.

:bigass:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
An underratedly funny thing about Lake Titicaca IMO is that it's usually where most of landlocked Bolivia's navy is.

Mirah

I love you
This was an experiment in what I coin inception trolling. Not convinced of it's effectiveness - certainly not ready to deploy.

You were far too nice to me.
NExt time be ruder and insult me and then I will know you are not a local. Or I will just think you are Jibbles.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

I call bullshit on Saleel Majeed confession of being John/Daniel Castle. The join in dates (Saleel Majeed joined Nov 24, 2002..Vulpes Inculta/The Highwayman/The Saint/The Question joined Jun 20, 2003) don't match up

And Another thang:

Why haven't Venooker posted on this thread? Usually
he defends John/Daniel. Well until now. Venooker, when did Neil/Morbo join TrollKingdom?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Suck it, douche bitch.

jack

jack

It's not Saleel Majeed. Trust that BrownDookie, My Word Is Shit,

No buttfuck, it's Modman's dual.

Hopeless :bigass: Go suck someone off. Like he said, you are clueless, Blackfoot NAP

jack

Nice avatar you got there, douche bitch :bigass:

Oh and how's the fake messageboard going? TOS violations still, I guess *tee-hee*

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I call bullshit on Saleel Majeed confession of being John/Daniel Castle.

Who da fuq b 'John Castle'?

Kina fuggin' name dat is?

Dis b 'John Castle':

It's not Saleel Majeed. Trust that BrownDookie, My Word Is Bond.

No buttfuck, it's Modman's dual.

See DookieBrownFoot. Now Venooker is claiming the MODMAN is John/Daniel Castle. I joined TK in 2003 and never heard of Saleel Majeed, he has less than 50 post in what.. 20 years.