HD DVD Key. (edited title)

Alex Buchet

YWIA

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Buchet said:
This isn't spam, it's the HD DVD crack, dickhead.

And where else have I spammed?

Posting the processing key for HD DVD AASA as a title then dropping an acronym saying "you're all welcome" is fucking spam.

You're not starting a proper thread on the subject, you're just...well, spamming.

Also you should be aware that posting a cracked key is ILLEGAL. You do realize that posting illegal information on this site is a bannable offense, right?

::crickets::

Yeah, I fucking thought so Mentalist. Eat my dick, faggot.

Touchy little bitch, no?

You should watch your step. Don't post illegal content OR spam or you will find yourself in DC or banned for jeopardizing this site.

Alex Buchet

Mentalist said:
Posting the processing key for HD DVD AASA as a title then dropping an acronym saying "you're all welcome" is fucking spam.

You're not starting a proper thread on the subject, you're just...well, spamming.

Also you should be aware that posting a cracked key is ILLEGAL. You do realize that posting illegal information on this site is a bannable offense, right?

Touchy little bitch, no?

You should watch your step. Don't post illegal content OR spam or you will find yourself in DC or banned for jeopardizing this site.
haha pwned, it wasn't even the real key. eat shit, faggot.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
So you are now admitting that this is blatantly a spam topic after all? I see.

Sure, I'm really pwned. Ha!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't say you had. I said if you kept on spamming (as this was a thread spamming and a continuation of spamming would mean you were "keeping on spamming") you would be DC'd.

You then got defensive like a little bitch and said you were not spamming. You then admitted that this thread was purposefully inaccurate and therefore it is easy to surmise that it is spam.

Do you deny that this thread is spam?

Also, you do not know me or my sexual preferences so it is highly childish to keep calling me "faggot" as if that somehow is insulting me.

Alex Buchet

Mentalist said:
I didn't say you had. I said if you kept on spamming (as this was a thread spamming and a continuation of spamming would mean you were "keeping on spamming") you would be DC'd.

You then got defensive like a little bitch and said you were not spamming. You then admitted that this thread was purposefully inaccurate and therefore it is easy to surmise that it is spam.

Do you deny that this thread is spam?

Also, you do not know me or my sexual preferences so it is highly childish to keep calling me "faggot" as if that somehow is insulting me.
Listen faggot, I reasonably inferred that by "continuing" you meant to a pattern of behavior. If you had meant to indicate that additional spamming was forbidden, you would have posted something along the lines of "If you spam any more." The distinctions are subtle,I realize, but I don't believe they're beyond your the limits of your comprehension.

As to whether this thread constitutes spam or not, it depends on your definition. The HD DVD crack was big news today, and there was a whole clusterfuck about it on Digg. I posted something similar to the key, vut not exactly the key. I was thus indirectly discussing these events, and, in the process, tweaking your paranoid moderator's nose by causing you to needlessly edit the title of this thread.

Scroll up, dear faggot Mentalist. Do you know where you are?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Buchet said:
Listen faggot, I reasonably inferred that by "continuing" you meant to a pattern of behavior. If you had meant to indicate that additional spamming was forbidden, you would have posted something along the lines of "If you spam any more." The distinctions are subtle,I realize, but I don't believe they're beyond your the limits of your comprehension.

As to whether this thread constitutes spam or not, it depends on your definition. The HD DVD crack was big news today, and there was a whole clusterfuck about it on Digg. I posted something similar to the key, vut not exactly the key. I was thus indirectly discussing these events, and, in the process, tweaking your paranoid moderator's nose by causing you to needlessly edit the title of this thread.

Scroll up, dear faggot Mentalist. Do you know where you are?

Your opinons on what I should of done or said are irrelevant and based on nothing. The wording was perfectly understandable.

This thread was spam. You didn't even write one word in the original post if we are going to be having opinons on what we both should of said.

It was spam. You then denied it and claimed that it was the HD DVD key. I told you that it was illegal to post or at the very least could produce a cease and desist from Sony.

Then you claimed it wasn't real anyway. IOW you just "pwned" yourself after denying that this was anything but spam.

Clearly you're a nobjockey. But please, keep backpeddling as fast as you can.

Alex Buchet

Mentalist said:
Your opinons on what I should of done or said are irrelevant and based on nothing. The wording was perfectly understandable.

This thread was spam. You didn't even write one word in the original post if we are going to be having opinons on what we both should of said.

It was spam. You then denied it and claimed that it was the HD DVD key. I told you that it was illegal to post or at the very least could produce a cease and desist from Sony.

Then you claimed it wasn't real anyway. IOW you just "pwned" yourself after denying that this was anything but spam.

Clearly you're a nobjockey. But please, keep backpeddling as fast as you can.
This is a gross misapprehension of what transpired here. But whatever you need to believe to save face is OK with me.

EDITED: I forgot to call you a faggot. You're a faggot.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
This is a fascinating misapprehension of what transpired here.

Except it isn't at all. And just saying that it is doesn't make it so even though you wish it to be.

You look like a fool who had to backpeddle on his original claim. That's what happened.

This isn't spam, it's the HD DVD crack, dickhead.

And where else have I spammed?

::crickets::

Yeah, I fucking thought so Mentalist. Eat my dick, faggot.

Oh dear.